Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Is this a good letter of concern to a nieghbor who let their pit play alone with their 3/4 y/o?

Posted by   + Show Post
I have neighbor who does not comply with Georgia state law and allows their pit to play alone with their VERY young child. I'm not into confrontation so I figured I'd send him a letter. He's always been really courteous so I'm trying my best not to offend him or make him upset. He's one of the fear friendly neighbors and quite I have let. My letter below in replies.

*If you read my post and there are mistakes in my spelling or grammar please note that I never learned either in school and I am currently learning them now. If you see a mistake POLITELY point it out and I'll be more than happy to correct my mistake. Here's a fun little siggy for your enjoyment. *

by on Apr. 3, 2013 at 8:41 PM
Replies (21-30):
Erna2
by Silver Member on Apr. 3, 2013 at 8:48 PM
2 moms liked this

It's really none of your concern. My good friends have pit/boxers and my kids have been around them for years. They love the kids to death and they will not let anyone they don't know near the kids...

She really wanted to play with the kids....LOL!

maddiesmommy5
by Gold Member on Apr. 3, 2013 at 8:48 PM
6 moms liked this

people like you are a waste of space, the stupidity of this letter is unbelievable.

ButterMeUp
by Butters on Apr. 3, 2013 at 8:48 PM
He seemed sweet with her but I'm still conceded for my dog and my kids safety! He roams around and could attack us.

Quoting Anonymous:

Some pits are actually very friendly. mine is

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
kyuteangl88
by Platinum Member on Apr. 3, 2013 at 8:49 PM
4 moms liked this
Not only is it none of your business, but it makes you look like a fucking idiot.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Apr. 3, 2013 at 8:49 PM
There are a million things in the world that could kill your child.

Quoting ButterMeUp:

Quoting nocalmegan:

I'd say its none of your business but that's just me. The letter isn't going to change anything.

The dog can KILL my dog or worse my child. It IS my business.
marilyn623
by Bronze Member on Apr. 3, 2013 at 8:49 PM
Well I guess the law its on your side, but that seems way excessive. Plus its bound to start problems, I'm sure he'll figure out it was you who wrote it.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
carterscutie85
by Queen Bee on Apr. 3, 2013 at 8:49 PM

Print out the law and leave it in his mailbox? Maybe he will get the hint lol.

Anonymous
1 mom liked this

Well first of all it really is none of your business if the dog and the child are playing. Secondly, the only time it should concern you is if the dog was running loose in the streets. Other than that don't stick you nose where it doesn't belong.

Anonymous

Cant any dog, squirrel, cat, rabbit, raccoon etc.

Quoting ButterMeUp:

He seemed sweet with her but I'm still conceded for my dog and my kids safety! He roams around and could attack us.

Quoting Anonymous:

Some pits are actually very friendly. mine is

Anonymous

or you could mind your own business.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured