Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The best and longest........

Posted by on Apr. 3, 2013 at 8:44 PM
  • 10 Replies

What is the best and longest lasting................

Vacuum you have owned?? I need a new one badly.

by on Apr. 3, 2013 at 8:44 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Cmgmqmmom
by on Apr. 3, 2013 at 8:47 PM
2 moms liked this
Dyson, the purple "animal" one. Bought it 8 years ago, still works like it's new.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Apr. 3, 2013 at 8:48 PM
Idk. I just bought a dirt devil breeze or something like that and it picks up good! I heard the shark vacuums are really good.
armywifey26
by Krissy on Apr. 3, 2013 at 8:49 PM

We have a Dyson right now. But the one before that was a Bissell and it lasted us for years. 

thekadysjr
by on Apr. 3, 2013 at 8:50 PM
1 mom liked this

I have been wanting a Dyson, glad to hear they are worth the money.

Quoting Cmgmqmmom:

Dyson, the purple "animal" one. Bought it 8 years ago, still works like it's new.

VinhThiMom
by on Apr. 3, 2013 at 8:50 PM

Dyson

Tckosdk.2012
by Ruby Member on Apr. 3, 2013 at 8:51 PM

I've heard nothing but good things about the Dyson's. I am dying to get one. That will be my next vacume & I also need a new one pretty bad.

jamianne
by Silver Member on Apr. 3, 2013 at 8:52 PM
1 mom liked this

This.  We've had the same one (I think it's the DC15) for about six years and it still works great.  Best vacuum I've ever owned (and it's purple!).

Quoting Cmgmqmmom:

Cmgmqmmom
by on Apr. 3, 2013 at 8:55 PM
We didn't even buy it new, my husband got it refurbished through Dyson at a discount and it's still awesome!

Quoting thekadysjr:

I have been wanting a Dyson, glad to hear they are worth the money.

Quoting Cmgmqmmom:

CrazyEagle
by on Apr. 5, 2013 at 3:27 PM

Hmm.. there are many to be mentioned here. I'm pretty sure (altough expensive) Dyson is the best and I'm going to tell you why. The animal one works pretty good. With coupons or in closeouts you can get it cheaper.

You can try this one: http://www.bestvacuumforpethaircleaner.com/dyson-dc33-vacuum-cleaner/ (the price on Amazon is around $308).

You can find the same Dyson DC33 at clouseout for less than $250 at Home Depot: http://www.homedepot.com/p/t/202499263?catalogId=10053&langId=-1&keyword=dyson+dc33&storeId=10051&N=5yc1v&R=202499263#.UV8lSZPXBrd Use coupon codes, if any and get it much cheaper.

Hope it helps!

HistoryNutty
by Ruby Member on Apr. 5, 2013 at 3:29 PM
1 mom liked this
We have the same one, love it! Especially since our cat's fur killed our last vacuum. It's awesome. We have had it for three years or so.

Quoting Cmgmqmmom:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)