Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Haha faker!

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 3 Replies
My DH has been on vacation for a week. Every. Single. Day. He has had some reason he can't help me or do something he doesn't want to. Some reason he doesn't feel well enough to do anything or even be fucking nice to me or the kids.

I'm tired. My head hurts. My stomach hurts. Blah blah blah. If you're THAT sick go to the doctor!! But he is FINE to go where he wants, eat what he wants and stay up until 3 am playing on his computer!

Well yesterday he bought a big thing of gummy candies and wolfed them down without sharing. Then last night he tossed and turned all night and complained all day of not feeling well. I didn't believe him. Why should I? He ate a giant bag of candies all to himself and had been fine all week when he wants to do something and only then.

So he took DS to an arcade for some special guy time. And I was cleaning up. I found the empty bag of candies. Lol big bold capital letters it said "May cause upset stomach and/or laxative effect." Hahahaha so today he really didn't feel good. And I didn't believe him. Well tough luck. Don't cry wolf so often and I might actually sympathize when you're really sick.
Posted by Anonymous on Apr. 3, 2013 at 9:19 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Apr. 3, 2013 at 9:20 PM
1 mom liked this

Sounds like you married a very immature guy.

LucyHourglass
by on Apr. 3, 2013 at 9:20 PM

his starch hurts? maybe he should cut back on those potatoes... 

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Apr. 3, 2013 at 9:25 PM
Typo

Quoting LucyHourglass:

his starch hurts? maybe he should cut back on those potatoes... 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)