Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Seriously?

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 60 Replies

Leah from teenmom is getting 1200 a piece for her twins in child support a month. HOLY SHIT. Her excuse is me and Jeremy have to pay a mortgage on a very exspensive nice house to keep YOUR children in. And Jeremy isnt the girls dad so he shouldnt have to pay. I would be like bulllll shit it does not cost 2400 a month to raise twins. Shit that means shed be paying nothing out of her pocket to raise that. I hate women like her. Its bullshit.5 people could live off from 2400 a month. Jeremy wouldnt even have to work! 

Posted by Anonymous on Apr. 3, 2013 at 9:20 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
susieQ680
by on Apr. 3, 2013 at 9:23 PM

leah is an idiot

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Apr. 3, 2013 at 9:24 PM
1 mom liked this
She was getting $500 at first total and then they raised it to $800 after mediation. Watch the damn episode and pay attention.
lovinglife0682
by on Apr. 3, 2013 at 9:26 PM
Well $2400 isn't much to live on. If we ever divorced my husband would be paying $4000 a month.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Apr. 3, 2013 at 9:26 PM

WTF are you talking about? Did you even watch the show? It was raised to $800 TOTAL for both girls.

SRUsarahSC
by Ruby Member on Apr. 3, 2013 at 9:27 PM

The second hubby isn't the dad so his income should not be factored in.  Court looks at her income, his income, who has majority custody, and determines the amount. Nothing wrong with that!

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Apr. 3, 2013 at 9:27 PM

Its not for YOU to live on its to help pay for your daughter. shit. 4000 a month! SMDH

Quoting lovinglife0682:

Well $2400 isn't much to live on. If we ever divorced my husband would be paying $4000 a month.

macysmom
by on Apr. 3, 2013 at 9:28 PM
Its for her new hair every episode! Duh!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Apr. 3, 2013 at 9:29 PM

He knew she was a mother BEFORE they got married. He took on the burden of paying when they said their "I-Dos"

Quoting SRUsarahSC:

The second hubby isn't the dad so his income should not be factored in.  Court looks at her income, his income, who has majority custody, and determines the amount. Nothing wrong with that!

Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Apr. 3, 2013 at 9:29 PM

Who the fuck cares? Are you paying the child support? No, then who cares. 

lovinglife0682
by on Apr. 3, 2013 at 9:30 PM
I have 3 and he makes a lot of money. Now we would never divorce.

Quoting Anonymous:

Its not for YOU to live on its to help pay for your daughter. shit. 4000 a month! SMDH

Quoting lovinglife0682:

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)