• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Another kid??????? WTF

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 5 Replies

I just found out that my mentally ill, unstable sister is having another kid. Her first kid was removed from her by CPS and she was never compliant with them. Custody was given to the father but it seems like CPS is kind of out of the picture and the kid has been with her for a while now (father has allowed her to care for him) and I guess the father moved in with her.  Now she's having another baby.

I'm a little jealous, not just towards her but towards other people who are having kids too. I would like to have another child but I can't afford one on my own. I am already a single parent of one child and I just can't see raising 2 on my own. I barely get any monetary, emotional, or physical support from my child's father. I am already of an age where my childbearing years are rapidly coming to an end. I am 37 right now. 

Being a single mother is not what I EVER saw in my future and I am disappointed and saddened that this is my life. 

Posted by Anonymous on Apr. 3, 2013 at 9:21 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
Litlmama87
by Platinum Member on Apr. 3, 2013 at 9:26 PM
Mazel Tov!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Apr. 3, 2013 at 9:31 PM

So many people on this site have mentally ill unstable people in their life. Weird....

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Apr. 3, 2013 at 9:37 PM

I guess it isn't that uncommon

Quoting Anonymous:

So many people on this site have mentally ill unstable people in their life. Weird....

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Apr. 3, 2013 at 10:30 PM

CV3
by on Apr. 3, 2013 at 10:32 PM

Michael Jackson died....lol

No sieriously. I feel your pain. I am so jealous, everyone I know seems to just keep getting knocked up all willy nilly.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)