Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

my son is a bully help

Posted by on Apr. 3, 2013 at 9:30 PM
  • 24 Replies
Hello o posted this in another group didnt get much feed back so I thought I'd post here

Lately I have been a lot of calls from my son teacher, he has been acting out a lot and he is bullying the girls in his class. I gave talked to him but don't seem to be getting yhrough to him, I have told my husband but he isn't bothered by his behavior he says he is a boy and he will grow out of like he did they did not make me feel any better his dad is still a bully if you ask me. What can I do to get him to stop this I know what little boys like him turn into and I don't want my son to be like that.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Apr. 3, 2013 at 9:30 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
selena2006
by on Apr. 3, 2013 at 9:43 PM
Ok yea I keep forgetting to add in the original post that he is 6 will be 7 in Dec
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Apr. 3, 2013 at 10:47 PM

what is he doing? and why are his victims only female?

cdaugherty
by on Apr. 3, 2013 at 10:50 PM

What kind of behavior is he exhibiting? Does he have any other areas where he is acting out or having problems?

selena2006
by on Apr. 3, 2013 at 11:54 PM
The teacher said he throws stuff at the little girls pull their hair, bite, hit, push, trip and tease. He will try to be mean to his sister sometimes but not all the stuff his teacher says he is doing at school.
Tooth_Inspector
by Platinum Member on Apr. 3, 2013 at 11:58 PM
You need to get him under control. If that was my daughter, my husband would be at your doorstep with motivation to straighten your kid out. Get him in therapy, get your husband to open his eyes, DO something! I have three little girls and I would be lighting a fire under your ass if my daughters were dealing with that.

Quoting selena2006:

The teacher said he throws stuff at the little girls pull their hair, bite, hit, push, trip and tease. He will try to be mean to his sister sometimes but not all the stuff his teacher says he is doing at school.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Apr. 3, 2013 at 11:59 PM

He needs to pick on a girl that's in martial arts that will hand him ass on a silver platter.

bustybee
by Buzz Lightyear on Apr. 4, 2013 at 12:04 AM

obviously he is taking after his father so, you need to fix the problem (aka dad) and your ds will learn

selena2006
by on Apr. 4, 2013 at 12:06 AM
I have tried everything and no.change his dad gets mad at me because he thinks I am overreacting and being to hard on him. He says he was the same way and he will grow out of it that he his lil macho man. I know what little macho nous grow up to be like and I don't want my son to be a thing like that I have a daughter also and I would not want someone doing her like that when she starts school. I am going to talk to a school counselor tomo
selena2006
by on Apr. 4, 2013 at 12:23 AM
the only time his dad tries to correct his behavior is when he is being mean to our daughter
1likeme
by on Apr. 4, 2013 at 12:37 AM
Is your husband a bully?
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)