Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

S/o of the dh who won't let her get abortion

Posted by on Apr. 3, 2013 at 9:55 PM
  • 34 Replies
JW for all those saying she should lie and say she lost it : how is that supposed to happen ? Is she supposed to lie about feeling a loss for the next 70+ years ?

How is she supposed to fake that? Wouldn't e wonder why she didn't call him from the doctors or hospital??
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Apr. 3, 2013 at 9:55 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
JNLmomme09
by on Apr. 3, 2013 at 10:08 PM
Bump
EAzizM
by on Apr. 3, 2013 at 10:10 PM

I find it disgusting that someone would lie about that. I would feel too guilty to ever hide, let alone lie about something like that.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Apr. 3, 2013 at 10:12 PM
5 moms liked this
She should abort if that's what she wants. Her DH doesn't get to force her to gestate. Jmo.
JNLmomme09
by on Apr. 3, 2013 at 10:15 PM
I agree but what I don't get is how they think a wife could really fake that ?

Quoting EAzizM:

I find it disgusting that someone would lie about that. I would feel too guilty to ever hide, let alone lie about something like that.

firespurity
by Emerald Member on Apr. 3, 2013 at 10:19 PM
I didn't see that post, but clearly there are more problems then abortion in a relationship like that. A person's personal stance on abortion should really be discussed ahead of time with their partners. Men have feelings regarding their potential spawn just as much as if we would if we weren't the ones carrying the child.
GoddessNDaRuff
by on Apr. 3, 2013 at 10:25 PM
It is up to her. Her husband has no right to force her or tell her she can't undergo any treatment she sees fit. She can listen to how he feels but it is not him who has to gestate. But ultimately it is up to her. If she wants to abort she should. The resentment she'll have later towards her husband especially if he isn't as helpful as she wants him to be with the baby will end up breaking them up.

Didn't see that post btw
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Apr. 3, 2013 at 10:29 PM

Do you really think the loss of a child comes up That often?
Most people have the common decency to not discuss it...

Bigmetalchicken
by Emerald Member on Apr. 3, 2013 at 10:31 PM

Not everyone feels a sense of loss after a miscarriage. Many feel an overwhelming sense of relief.  

I have not seen the post you are talking about, though.

waffa
by on Apr. 3, 2013 at 10:31 PM

how the fuck could a husband not let his wife get an abortion?

thought the only consent is from parents of an underaged girl.

AnastasiaKorsh
by on Apr. 3, 2013 at 10:34 PM
I haven't read the other thread. But some people dont grieve agree a miscarriage. I didn't. So she wouldn't have to lie about her 'loss.'
I dont think it's right to lie about something like this, but he also shouldn't force her to go through a pregnancy.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)