Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

I track my husbands phone by GPS when he is out

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post

Haha I love the find my iPhone app.this way when my kids ask when daddy will be home all I have to do it put is in apple ID info on my iPad and it will show me where he is.i also do it when I'm bored and he is working late just to see if he is really where he says he is.thats my confession for the night.but I don't tell him I do it

you women are so dramatic 

so I told DH and he said "oh ok that's cool if it keeps the kids happy"

thanks for helping me up my rank :) you ladies will feed into anything

Posted by Anonymous on Apr. 3, 2013 at 10:04 PM
Replies (241-250):
momto2boys973
by Ruby Member on Apr. 4, 2013 at 12:52 AM
Quoting Anonymous:

"What's life 360?"

It's a GPS-like app. You put your family members in a group and you can check where they are. You can send then messages asking for updates. I actually feel safer by the thought that DH knows where I am and viceversa.
3xangel
by *Angelicious* on Apr. 4, 2013 at 12:59 AM
Lmao @ you using your kids as a scapegoat
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Apr. 4, 2013 at 1:23 AM

It's amazing that my kids seem to be the only kids who like seeing their daddy

Quoting 3xangel:

Lmao @ you using your kids as a scapegoat

ballerossandra
by Silver Member on Apr. 4, 2013 at 1:25 AM

I hate things like that.it makes women look like control freaks 

Quoting LeahJ:

What an awful thing to do. Poor 
Hippimama333
by Silver Member on Apr. 4, 2013 at 1:27 AM
I have the same app my so put it on there incase I wanna see where he is bc we had a bit of a rocky past
oliver92
by on Apr. 4, 2013 at 1:27 AM

why would you tell him, so he can have an affair and leave his phone at office???

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Apr. 4, 2013 at 1:36 AM
1 mom liked this

My husband can't leave his phone I'm his office unless he wants to lose his job so I'm not worried

Quoting oliver92:

why would you tell him, so he can have an affair and leave his phone at office???

Anonymous
by Anonymous 32 on Apr. 4, 2013 at 1:54 AM
1 mom liked this

God forbid he actually leave it at the job and hide in the bathroom or somewhere else with Miss office worker for a few quickies.

People do forget them and in the time of missing his phone and realizing it should he be cheating work issues could not be that detrimental for him to worry about since mistakes happen. What if it were left in his car. Or he needs to charge it and left it there for a few minutes? Still a bit odd to track the daddy. you gave him proof to show you are a stalker and if there were no issues why track him like he was some wild animal. sorry if he gave you reason to doubt him but i would not like it as it is too devious. you need trust not some gps IMO

lendales_mommi
by on Apr. 4, 2013 at 1:58 AM

KInda strange but this is where technology has lead us. no longer do we have to actually pic up the phone and call you can just type a few digits in and bam all information a stalker or crazy BM could use to hunt him down LOL

SoInLove515
by Platinum Member on Apr. 4, 2013 at 2:02 AM
1 mom liked this
Weird... Don't blame it on the kid's.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)