Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

He is so secretive.

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 23 Replies
My s/o acts like his cell phone is so private. I ask him why and he says cause its mine. I just don't get it, but what cracks me up is that I can go online and look up useage and see what numbers he texts. I know who the numbers belong too. So why is he trying to be secretive? I think he wants me to get upset or act jealous. Give me some insight to what y'all think.
Posted by Anonymous on Apr. 3, 2013 at 10:05 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
GreenAndLean
by on Apr. 3, 2013 at 10:07 PM
I have nothing to hide but my cell phone and computer are private to me and I don't want that invaded however if my husband wanted to see or felt a neew to look I would gladly let him.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
MrsDavidB25
by Stacey on Apr. 3, 2013 at 10:07 PM

Who do the #'s belong to?

GreenAndLean
by on Apr. 3, 2013 at 10:08 PM
Oh and honestly I wouldn't want him reading my texts with all the "girl talk" between mt and my bff. She asks my opinion on guys she met etc. and its all innocent but its the girl stuff he doesn't need to read.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Destiny907
by on Apr. 3, 2013 at 10:08 PM
1 mom liked this

Because TOO much togetherness sucks... we all need some space.   what is the saying "familiarity breeds contempt"

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Apr. 3, 2013 at 10:20 PM
Whose numbers are they?
PerfectVirgo
by on Apr. 3, 2013 at 10:21 PM

Maybe he just needs something thats "his". nothing evil about it. he just wants his manly man phone.

Not_A_Native
by Ruby Member on Apr. 3, 2013 at 10:22 PM

Maybe, like me, he grew up with no privacy, and craves what little he can get.

Kerannmer
by on Apr. 3, 2013 at 10:23 PM
1 mom liked this

What is with all of the distrust in spouses? Why commit to someone if you can't trust them. Oh, because you have a child(ren) together, that's right.

anotherhalf
by on Apr. 3, 2013 at 10:23 PM

He might just be territorial.  I'd give him his privacy if that is what he wants.

Motherof3inNJ
by Gold Member on Apr. 3, 2013 at 10:23 PM

DF has our phones in his name and he has access to the account online-not me. He knows every number on there but it doesn't mean I want him going through my phone. My family and friends text me things privately, if they wanted him to read it, they'd text him.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)