Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

My life is ridiculous

Posted by on Apr. 3, 2013 at 10:24 PM
  • 14 Replies

Yep, ridiculous. Lets see.... my running list of shit that has happened to me in the past 2 years..

- My step mom got rectal cancer

- Co-worker stabbed at work by one of our residents.. he tried to kill her

- My drunk ass brother set on destroying his life, his kids, and making everyone miserable.

- My son is charged with sexual assult and has to go to a program in a city 8 hours away for a year.

- My husband losses his job

- My husband is always depressed (even before losing his job)

- My husband tells me he wants to become a woman.. basically 7 years he has been experimenting with my life..

- Break up with husband

- Husband refuses to get a job or move out.. now have massive mortgage to pay by myself..

- Best friend of 20 years tells me he loves me..

fuck my life.. just fuck it.. I am so freaken tired.. and I can't even go home and enjoy just being there because my husband is an asshole and he won't move out..

by on Apr. 3, 2013 at 10:24 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
BambiF
by on Apr. 3, 2013 at 10:27 PM
Hugs
My life has been ridiculous too.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Sanctimommy
by Platinum Member on Apr. 3, 2013 at 10:27 PM

Wow. Best friend might have let you recover a bit from your break-up before blurting out his life long love for you. 

acaisha
by on Apr. 3, 2013 at 10:27 PM

I'm just so tired of it.. I've worked my butt off to be normal.. never have been.. now 37 years old.. giving up on normal lol

Quoting BambiF:

Hugs
My life has been ridiculous too.

acaisha
by on Apr. 3, 2013 at 10:28 PM

actually he is the only thing good I have right now.. he is awesome.. made me admit I always loved him too.. just never thought he felt like that about me.

Quoting Sanctimommy:

Wow. Best friend might have let you recover a bit from your break-up before blurting out his life long love for you. 

Sanctimommy
by Platinum Member on Apr. 3, 2013 at 10:30 PM

Well, there's a ray of light. Be careful, though. You're just getting out of one situation and your emotions are still going to be a bit wonky. You don't want to get hurt.

Quoting acaisha:

actually he is the only thing good I have right now.. he is awesome.. made me admit I always loved him too.. just never thought he felt like that about me.

Quoting Sanctimommy:

Nynnie
by Gold Member on Apr. 3, 2013 at 10:31 PM
In time things will get better. I'd work on getting a new place or putting dh out. I'm guessing u don't romantically like ur best friend. Damn, sucks but u'll be alright. Good luck :)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
lovinmama411
by on Apr. 3, 2013 at 10:32 PM
Damn, that's a lot. Turn it into a soap opera and get rich! Maybe things will look up soon. Give your dh or whatever an ultimatum.
acaisha
by on Apr. 3, 2013 at 10:33 PM

I can't sell our house until next spring without taking a massive hit on it.. it sucks..

Quoting Nynnie:

In time things will get better. I'd work on getting a new place or putting dh out. I'm guessing u don't romantically like ur best friend. Damn, sucks but u'll be alright. Good luck :)

acaisha
by on Apr. 3, 2013 at 10:34 PM

I did.. may 1st

Quoting lovinmama411:

Damn, that's a lot. Turn it into a soap opera and get rich! Maybe things will look up soon. Give your dh or whatever an ultimatum.

lovinmama411
by on Apr. 3, 2013 at 10:38 PM

Maybe he will take it serious? At least you will have something to look forward to. Then you can try to move on, at least from that mess.

Quoting acaisha:

I did.. may 1st

Quoting lovinmama411:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)