• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I'm scared...are you?

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 72 Replies
I haven't been following the news & just read about N. Korea's approval to nuke us. Now, I'm scared lol. There's really nothing we can do to stop them right? Do you think they really will? From what I have heard about N. Korea, I think they would.
Posted by Anonymous on Apr. 3, 2013 at 11:02 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
funny_girl3
by Ruby Member on Apr. 3, 2013 at 11:04 PM

I heard that even if they launch missiles at us, they only have the capability of reaching California.

Sanctimommy
by Platinum Member on Apr. 3, 2013 at 11:04 PM
6 moms liked this

No. They're photoshopping extra weapons into their warning pictures and those weapons are archaic to begin with. 

It's the equivalent of going, "Look at my superior technology! With this technology I can utterly destroy you from thousands of miles away!" and holding a bayonet.

I'm just not that impressed.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Apr. 3, 2013 at 11:05 PM
1 mom liked this
Are you serious??! I'm in cali! Oh, gosh..

Quoting funny_girl3:

I heard that even if they launch missiles at us, they only have the capability of reaching California.

Kerannmer
by on Apr. 3, 2013 at 11:06 PM
15 moms liked this

Yes, I am scared. Not about "nuking", but the threat of another conflict or war that will continue to ravage our already broken economy and flooded budget. Our kids are fucked.

brittney28
by Brittney on Apr. 3, 2013 at 11:07 PM
Yes I'm scared
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
AprilDJC
by on Apr. 3, 2013 at 11:07 PM
I think the only real problem could be if they either nuked american interests (bases, embassies, etc) overseas, or if they somehow convinced China to side with them. Not overly concerned, but not blowing it off either.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
funny_girl3
by Ruby Member on Apr. 3, 2013 at 11:08 PM
1 mom liked this

Lol!  You should relocate!  Jk, our government is sure to know when the missiles are launched and will shoot them down.  We have a strong military presence in S. Korea.

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting funny_girl3:

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Apr. 3, 2013 at 11:08 PM

Me too!  Yes, I am little bit. 

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting funny_girl3:

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Apr. 3, 2013 at 11:09 PM

we have planes over them right now watching. If they try ANYTHING they are going to get bombed to kingdom come and their own nuke will be exploded on them before it can go anywhere near us. Take a breath. We are okay.

lnrmom
by on Apr. 3, 2013 at 11:09 PM
1 mom liked this
No. I'm not. I think he's just beating his chest.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)