Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Pro-lifers, come here please

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post

So, if science advances and there was a way to move unwanted fetuses into your uterus and you could be a host, and you could grow the baby to term so it doesn't get aborted...

How many of you would sign up to do this? You can keep the baby or adopt it out, and your uterus should work for 20+ child bearing years so you could grow tons of unwanted babies! You could grow deformed babies that are missing half of their brains and sickly babies who are missing tons of organs and will need hundreds of thousands of dollars of surgery after birth. Think of all of the fun babies that you could save! You could even grow a rapists baby and maybe he will be lucky and get custody so he can rape his own kid. Neat!

Are you called by God to be a host to an unwanted fetus? (Don't forget you need to pay all of your prenatal care - its not big deal, God will help you. That is what the protesters insist!)

Save the fetus :D :D :D

Posted by Anonymous on Apr. 3, 2013 at 11:31 PM
Replies (21-30):
20Keller12
by on Apr. 3, 2013 at 11:45 PM
I would in a heartbeat.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Apr. 3, 2013 at 11:45 PM

Carrying an unwanted baby is no one responsibility. Rape victims cannot "be responsible with birth control" nor is birth control 100%. Even the birth control that is firmly in your body to remove human error (like Mirena, Implanon, Paraguard, etc) still have accidental pregnancies. If a woman has Implanon in her arm she did everything right to avoid pregnancy. Why is it her "responsibility" to carry the unwanted baby to term?

Quoting 2blessed2bitch:

Carrying another's baby is really not my responsibility, and it would not change the need for others to be responsible with birth control. However, yes, I'd rather carry the baby then have it die. And that is what it is...a baby.

kmorales7690
by Ruby Member on Apr. 3, 2013 at 11:46 PM
I would absolutely do that
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Apr. 3, 2013 at 11:46 PM

You didn't answer the question - will you grow my rapist's baby to term for me?

Quoting gingerprincess:

That was a effed up thing to post... seriously what a bitch! Just because someone is pro life does not mean that they are inconsiderate of other people's situations. Why do you feel the need to make it nasty?? My gosh, you are a real bitch.

Razor_Leaf
by on Apr. 3, 2013 at 11:46 PM
3 moms liked this

Yes I absolutely would. God doesnt start a life in someone without a plan.  Even if that plan is beyond our comprehention.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Apr. 3, 2013 at 11:47 PM

How many fetuses will you take on? Will you stay constantly pregnant for 20 years to save as many kids as you can?

Quoting Razor_Leaf:

Yes I absolutely would. God doesnt start a life in someone without a plan.  Even if that plan is beyond our comprehention.

gingerprincess
by Silver Member on Apr. 3, 2013 at 11:48 PM
1 mom liked this

Yeah, I would. I'd raise the poor thing too, because I'd never wish upon a child to have someone who thinks like that as their mother.

Quoting Anonymous:

You didn't answer the question - will you grow my rapist's baby to term for me?

Quoting gingerprincess:

That was a effed up thing to post... seriously what a bitch! Just because someone is pro life does not mean that they are inconsiderate of other people's situations. Why do you feel the need to make it nasty?? My gosh, you are a real bitch.

Rust.n.Gears
by on Apr. 3, 2013 at 11:48 PM
Yeah people fail to realize that letting the government have the say doesn't always equal the baby living. I am pro choice so I can choose life. I had doctors try to force an abortion on me twice.

Quoting Anonymous:

Never had an unwanted pregnancy. Carried mine to term and love them dearly. Doesn't change the fact that women have the right to choose and pro-lifers stand in front of clinics spewing this same garbage. Save the fetus! It is so easy to suggest saving a fetus when they personally cannot do anything to save it.

If a woman is raped, why should she be bullied into spending thousands of dollars on medical care to carry the baby to term?

Quoting Anonymous:

FLTLOG, Stop fucking and creating unwanted babies you irresponsible baby killer. 

Anonymous
by Anonymous 5 on Apr. 3, 2013 at 11:48 PM
1 mom liked this

I'm sick of this shit. We have a choice whether or not to get pregnant. THAT'S THE CHOICE!

In the case of rape it should be possible to make report, have immediate free medical DNC with all tissue DNA'd for legal system to pursue. 

It's really not that hard to be responsible. 

Quoting Anonymous:

Never had an unwanted pregnancy. Carried mine to term and love them dearly. Doesn't change the fact that women have the right to choose and pro-lifers stand in front of clinics spewing this same garbage. Save the fetus! It is so easy to suggest saving a fetus when they personally cannot do anything to save it.

If a woman is raped, why should she be bullied into spending thousands of dollars on medical care to carry the baby to term?

Quoting Anonymous:

FLTLOG, Stop fucking and creating unwanted babies you irresponsible baby killer. 

Anonymous
by Anonymous 7 on Apr. 3, 2013 at 11:48 PM

Troll............................If the baby was unwanted, maybe you should keep your legs closed, be on birth control, or wear a condom.....Accept you consequences and have the baby and raise him/her/them! F***ing grow up.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN