Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Pro-lifers, come here please

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post

So, if science advances and there was a way to move unwanted fetuses into your uterus and you could be a host, and you could grow the baby to term so it doesn't get aborted...

How many of you would sign up to do this? You can keep the baby or adopt it out, and your uterus should work for 20+ child bearing years so you could grow tons of unwanted babies! You could grow deformed babies that are missing half of their brains and sickly babies who are missing tons of organs and will need hundreds of thousands of dollars of surgery after birth. Think of all of the fun babies that you could save! You could even grow a rapists baby and maybe he will be lucky and get custody so he can rape his own kid. Neat!

Are you called by God to be a host to an unwanted fetus? (Don't forget you need to pay all of your prenatal care - its not big deal, God will help you. That is what the protesters insist!)

Save the fetus :D :D :D

Posted by Anonymous on Apr. 3, 2013 at 11:31 PM
Replies (31-40):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 8 on Apr. 3, 2013 at 11:50 PM

You mean people who are "anti-abortion".  

Meghan6391
by Gold Member on Apr. 3, 2013 at 11:51 PM
If i could i would help every baby in the world but my body can't handle pregnancies anymore. And for me i would carry a baby to term even if there was a chance of losing them
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Apr. 3, 2013 at 11:51 PM

No, we don't always have the choice. Morning after pill doesn't always work. Rape victims don't always want the medical staff all up in their vagina right after being raped - kinda invasive, you know? Birth control fails. The long term ones like Mirena and Implanon fail. Shit happens. Abortion is legal. 

Why is it so much to ask for the pro-fetus people to incubate the unwanted fetuses?

Quoting Anonymous:

I'm sick of this shit. We have a choice whether or not to get pregnant. THAT'S THE CHOICE!

In the case of rape it should be possible to make report, have immediate free medical DNC with all tissue DNA'd for legal system to pursue. 

It's really not that hard to be responsible. 

Quoting Anonymous:

Never had an unwanted pregnancy. Carried mine to term and love them dearly. Doesn't change the fact that women have the right to choose and pro-lifers stand in front of clinics spewing this same garbage. Save the fetus! It is so easy to suggest saving a fetus when they personally cannot do anything to save it.

If a woman is raped, why should she be bullied into spending thousands of dollars on medical care to carry the baby to term?

Quoting Anonymous:

FLTLOG, Stop fucking and creating unwanted babies you irresponsible baby killer. 

ethans_momma06
by on Apr. 3, 2013 at 11:51 PM
1 mom liked this

Here's a question for pro-choicers (Or rather, those who would get an abortion)-

Given the chance, would you-

A) simply remove the fetus/embryo from your body, exercising your right to your own body- without purposefully, intentionally killing the infant (meaning, removing it from your body, giving it the chance to live, or die on it's own with the benefits of modern science and medicine working for it)

or

B) Do your best to end fetal life because HEY! That's what an abortion is really about anyway, right?

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Apr. 3, 2013 at 11:52 PM

I didn't know rapists allowed you to close your legs. I didn't think they asked about condoms either.

Quoting Anonymous:

Troll............................If the baby was unwanted, maybe you should keep your legs closed, be on birth control, or wear a condom.....Accept you consequences and have the baby and raise him/her/them! F***ing grow up.

AthenaGrace
by on Apr. 3, 2013 at 11:52 PM

This is a pretty disgusting post, but I would absolutely sign up to have as many of those babies as I could stand. And if I could, I would take some of them as my own and raise them(esp in the case of a rapist's or something similar). 

I do believe that God will provide, and I would also do my best to support the ones I took in. You gotta do what you gotta do.

I get that your point is that many pro-lifers would not do this, and so are hypocrites, but this is still an annoying ugly troll post. Find something better to do with your time please.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Apr. 3, 2013 at 11:54 PM

You may remove my unwanted fetuses. If it could incubate in a tube, more power to the fetus. I'm not pro-fetal death, I'm just all for giving women rights to their own body. If there is a way to save the fetus without punishing the host then great.

Quoting ethans_momma06:

Here's a question for pro-choicers (Or rather, those who would get an abortion)-

Given the chance, would you-

A) simply remove the fetus/embryo from your body, exercising your right to your own body- without purposefully, intentionally killing the infant (meaning, removing it from your body, giving it the chance to live, or die on it's own with the benefits of modern science and medicine working for it)

or

B) Do your best to end fetal life because HEY! That's what an abortion is really about anyway, right?

Razor_Leaf
by on Apr. 3, 2013 at 11:55 PM

God given that kind of opportunity...I'd go till I my body gave out and either I died, or couldnt.  Drs told me early on my son would pretty much be a vegtable..not able to speak, run, play learn and so on...By the grace of God, against all odds, my baby lived and is happy and healthy.

And I believe that even if he wouldn't have been born healthy, his life would have a god given plan that he was meant to live out.

Quoting Anonymous:

How many fetuses will you take on? Will you stay constantly pregnant for 20 years to save as many kids as you can?

Quoting Razor_Leaf:

Yes I absolutely would. God doesnt start a life in someone without a plan.  Even if that plan is beyond our comprehention.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 7 on Apr. 4, 2013 at 12:00 AM
1 mom liked this
You're a f***ing moron. If your on birth control. If you're having sex you need to have birth control, wear condoms if you don't want to get pregnant and have a baby! ETC..... It's not the baby's fault that it was a rape baby/didn't know it was unwanted! Your blaming the baby and taking the easy way out when you abort! And I really believe that if you are so willing to abort then you should be convicted as a murderer, because that is what you did.
Quoting Anonymous:

I didn't know rapists allowed you to close your legs. I didn't think they asked about condoms either.

Quoting Anonymous:

Troll............................If the baby was unwanted, maybe you should keep your legs closed, be on birth control, or wear a condom.....Accept you consequences and have the baby and raise him/her/them! F***ing grow up.

Razor_Leaf
by on Apr. 4, 2013 at 12:11 AM

AMEN!!

Quoting Anonymous:

You're a f***ing moron. If your on birth control. If you're having sex you need to have birth control, wear condoms if you don't want to get pregnant and have a baby! ETC..... It's not the baby's fault that it was a rape baby/didn't know it was unwanted! Your blaming the baby and taking the easy way out when you abort! And I really believe that if you are so willing to abort then you should be convicted as a murderer, because that is what you did.
Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Anonymous:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN