Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Pro-lifers, come here please

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post

So, if science advances and there was a way to move unwanted fetuses into your uterus and you could be a host, and you could grow the baby to term so it doesn't get aborted...

How many of you would sign up to do this? You can keep the baby or adopt it out, and your uterus should work for 20+ child bearing years so you could grow tons of unwanted babies! You could grow deformed babies that are missing half of their brains and sickly babies who are missing tons of organs and will need hundreds of thousands of dollars of surgery after birth. Think of all of the fun babies that you could save! You could even grow a rapists baby and maybe he will be lucky and get custody so he can rape his own kid. Neat!

Are you called by God to be a host to an unwanted fetus? (Don't forget you need to pay all of your prenatal care - its not big deal, God will help you. That is what the protesters insist!)

Save the fetus :D :D :D

Posted by Anonymous on Apr. 3, 2013 at 11:31 PM
Replies (41-50):
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Apr. 4, 2013 at 12:11 AM

Abortion is legal. Fetuses do not have human rights, therefore, it isn't murder.

It is easy to be an angry pro-fetus person. What are you doing to change the world besides yelling at people about birth control?

Quoting Anonymous:

You're a f***ing moron. If your on birth control. If you're having sex you need to have birth control, wear condoms if you don't want to get pregnant and have a baby! ETC..... It's not the baby's fault that it was a rape baby/didn't know it was unwanted! Your blaming the baby and taking the easy way out when you abort! And I really believe that if you are so willing to abort then you should be convicted as a murderer, because that is what you did.
Quoting Anonymous:

I didn't know rapists allowed you to close your legs. I didn't think they asked about condoms either.

Quoting Anonymous:

Troll............................If the baby was unwanted, maybe you should keep your legs closed, be on birth control, or wear a condom.....Accept you consequences and have the baby and raise him/her/them! F***ing grow up.

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Apr. 4, 2013 at 12:14 AM

I'm pro-choice and unable to have more children. I sure would.

mrsrodgers0703
by Ruby Member on Apr. 4, 2013 at 12:14 AM
You are just freaking ridiculous.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
mrsrodgers0703
by Ruby Member on Apr. 4, 2013 at 12:16 AM
I think you meant pro LIFE. That's what it is. A life.

Quoting Anonymous:

Abortion is legal. Fetuses do not have human rights, therefore, it isn't murder.

It is easy to be an angry pro-fetus person. What are you doing to change the world besides yelling at people about birth control?

Quoting Anonymous:

You're a f***ing moron. If your on birth control. If you're having sex you need to have birth control, wear condoms if you don't want to get pregnant and have a baby! ETC..... It's not the baby's fault that it was a rape baby/didn't know it was unwanted! Your blaming the baby and taking the easy way out when you abort! And I really believe that if you are so willing to abort then you should be convicted as a murderer, because that is what you did.
Quoting Anonymous:

I didn't know rapists allowed you to close your legs. I didn't think they asked about condoms either.

Quoting Anonymous:

Troll............................If the baby was unwanted, maybe you should keep your legs closed, be on birth control, or wear a condom.....Accept you consequences and have the baby and raise him/her/them! F***ing grow up.

2blessed2bitch
by Bronze Member on Apr. 4, 2013 at 12:18 AM
1 mom liked this
To me, it comes down to the fact that it is a life, and abortion ends the life, therefore it is murder. And I don't get to murder someone because they are an inconvenience to me.

Quoting Anonymous:

Carrying an unwanted baby is no one responsibility. Rape victims cannot "be responsible with birth control" nor is birth control 100%. Even the birth control that is firmly in your body to remove human error (like Mirena, Implanon, Paraguard, etc) still have accidental pregnancies. If a woman has Implanon in her arm she did everything right to avoid pregnancy. Why is it her "responsibility" to carry the unwanted baby to term?

Quoting 2blessed2bitch:

Carrying another's baby is really not my responsibility, and it would not change the need for others to be responsible with birth control. However, yes, I'd rather carry the baby then have it die. And that is what it is...a baby.

2blessed2bitch
by Bronze Member on Apr. 4, 2013 at 12:22 AM
1 mom liked this
I guess calling it a fetus makes it sound better. But a fetus is a baby, a person, alive! Yes, there are laws, but it doesn't make it right or moral.

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Anonymous:

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Apr. 4, 2013 at 11:29 AM
Wow! It's too much to ask many to stop screwing asshole, jobless, drunkard, deadbeat, druggie, one night stand, random and unknowns? It's too much to ask that you don't have sex without multiple methods of prevention unless you are going to have a baby? It's to much to ask that you don't kill your baby just because you can? After all if that is the case then I can kill rescue dogs all day long because I can. Legal isn't moral and no I'm not talking religious. What I'm saying is that there is NO excuse for an unwanted pregnancy outside of RAPE. In those cases they don't have to have anything invasive but have the option to have an early DNC preferably before end of 6th week. You also act like most abortions are secondary to rape and they are NOT. Many rape victims keep their baby. For the ones that do seek to terminate there are better ways to help them with real medical teams in private hospitals with free DNCs and protect by privacy as no bystander would be there to know why the victim was there. Further it allow for tissues to be tested and saved in database to put the rapists away. You are spewing one loophole as a way to allow the repeat irresponsible trash to keep killing babies. FTLOG, grow the fuck up people. Start being responsible. This shit and the rest of it is absolutely annoying, ridiculous and if anything should result in automatic spay and neuter the second time. You don't accidentally get pregnant because you don't accidentally have sex. Rape pregnancies do happen but not at the rate you want to create. It's not like every female the day of rape was in the ovulation period of her cycle. Keep on spewing your ignorance and need to help those who REFUSE to help themselves.
Quoting Anonymous:

No, we don't always have the choice. Morning after pill doesn't always work. Rape victims don't always want the medical staff all up in their vagina right after being raped - kinda invasive, you know? Birth control fails. The long term ones like Mirena and Implanon fail. Shit happens. Abortion is legal. 

Why is it so much to ask for the pro-fetus people to incubate the unwanted fetuses?

Quoting Anonymous:

I'm sick of this shit. We have a choice whether or not to get pregnant. THAT'S THE CHOICE!

In the case of rape it should be possible to make report, have immediate free medical DNC with all tissue DNA'd for legal system to pursue. 

It's really not that hard to be responsible. 

Quoting Anonymous:

Never had an unwanted pregnancy. Carried mine to term and love them dearly. Doesn't change the fact that women have the right to choose and pro-lifers stand in front of clinics spewing this same garbage. Save the fetus! It is so easy to suggest saving a fetus when they personally cannot do anything to save it.

If a woman is raped, why should she be bullied into spending thousands of dollars on medical care to carry the baby to term?

Quoting Anonymous:

FLTLOG, Stop fucking and creating unwanted babies you irresponsible baby killer. 

joyfullem
by Bronze Member on Apr. 4, 2013 at 11:36 AM

First the majority of babies that are aborted are not deformed but aborted for convience, so it would save millions upon millions of HEALTHY babies.    I think that most pro-lifers would do it because even if they didn't want another baby they could put the baby up for adoption. 

This post is irritating because it is putting people against abortion in a hypothetical position we will never be in, to make that choice.

monkeymom1104
by Silver Member on Apr. 4, 2013 at 11:42 AM
Interesting argument. Valid questions. No to all of it but makes a pro- choicer like me think, oh crap I hope this is never allowed cause its certainly possible.
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Apr. 4, 2013 at 12:11 PM
1 mom liked this
A fetus is a human whether you like it or not! A fetus is a BABY! I have written numerous letters to the government, I hold classes/group meetings in my home or at our local community center to raise awareness on abortions, adoptions, and taking responsiblilty. I ususally use my testimony as an example. I am working on a website to raise awareness across the world. I am not yelling at you or anyone, I am telling you the truth/facts....and just because something is legal doesn't mean that it isn't WRONG.
Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Anonymous:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured