• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

YOU HAD HOW MANY ABORTIONS?

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 63 Replies

Poll

Question: How many have you had?

Options:

6+

Only group members can vote in this poll.

Total Votes: 33

View Results

How many have you had? How old were you? Why did you choose abortion? Why not parenting or adoption? Do you regret them?

Posted by Anonymous on Apr. 3, 2013 at 11:37 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Apr. 3, 2013 at 11:38 PM

jojo_star
by on Apr. 3, 2013 at 11:38 PM

I've only had one. I was 16. I choose abortion for a lot of reasons, the main one being my three year old son. I had to think of what was best for him, and a mentally and emotionally unstable mom having a baby she didn't want and couldn't afford wasn't in his best interest. Also, I didn't want a second child, and I could not have afforded another one. My parents would have continued to support me and would have helped, but I didn't want another one, which is why I didn't choose to parent. I could have choosen adoption, my sister in law, who has infertility issues and had been trying a few years to concieve at the time, wanted me to have the baby and let her adopt it. She begged me, and when that didn't work, threatened. She didn't speak to me for almost a year afterwards. No, I have never had a single regret. I felt relief, freedom, I was grateful I was able to make that choice. 

Aislin
by Platinum Member on Apr. 3, 2013 at 11:38 PM

none

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Apr. 3, 2013 at 11:39 PM

AnnRmommaof3
by on Apr. 3, 2013 at 11:40 PM

Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Apr. 3, 2013 at 11:40 PM

Quoting Anonymous:

zero

mhaney03
by on Apr. 3, 2013 at 11:41 PM

zero

Anonymous
by Anonymous 5 on Apr. 3, 2013 at 11:42 PM
So you had a baby at 13 and got pregnant again at 16?

Quoting jojo_star:

I've only had one. I was 16. I choose abortion for a lot of reasons, the main one being my three year old son. I had to think of what was best for him, and a mentally and emotionally unstable mom having a baby she didn't want and couldn't afford wasn't in his best interest. Also, I didn't want a second child, and I could not have afforded another one. My parents would have continued to support me and would have helped, but I didn't want another one, which is why I didn't choose to parent. I could have choosen adoption, my sister in law, who has infertility issues and had been trying a few years to concieve at the time, wanted me to have the baby and let her adopt it. She begged me, and when that didn't work, threatened. She didn't speak to me for almost a year afterwards. No, I have never had a single regret. I felt relief, freedom, I was grateful I was able to make that choice. 

jojo_star
by on Apr. 3, 2013 at 11:42 PM

Yes.

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting jojo_star:

Anonymous
by Anonymous 5 on Apr. 3, 2013 at 11:44 PM
1 mom liked this
Did you not learn anything from the first time? I'm not being a bitch I'm just wondering how in the world you ended up being pregnant again by 16

Quoting jojo_star:

Yes.

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting jojo_star:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)