Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Outlook on low-cut shirts?

Posted by on Apr. 3, 2013 at 11:52 PM
  • 18 Replies
I use to love showing off my tig ol bitties, I loved how sexy it made me feel. Now, as a mom and someone who likes to be respected, I don't find it so attractive and I don't think women should flaunt their boobs around public places other than clubs or bars. If I feel like my shirt is too low but I really like the shirt I wear a higher undershirt. I also find it disrespectful for a woman to come to my house with a very revealing shirt or shorts for that matter. I know any man is going to look, but it just seems as though you are asking for another womans man to oggle your private parts. Just my opinion. What's yours?
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Apr. 3, 2013 at 11:52 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
_OcToBeRbAbY_
by on Apr. 3, 2013 at 11:56 PM
Bumps
_OcToBeRbAbY_
by on Apr. 4, 2013 at 12:01 AM
None of you ladies have anything to add?
oOoLeilanioOo
by on Apr. 4, 2013 at 12:05 AM

I never pay that much attention to what other people wear. I was raised in places where people don't wear a ton of clothes so the revealing stuff doesn't bother me, I used to dress like that too. Now of days I tend to cover up more, I think it just looks better on me.

Diatech12
by Gold Member on Apr. 4, 2013 at 12:06 AM
I agree with you on your reasonings. I'm pretty modest BUT I also think I have some sensory issues lol.
I get "freaked out" if shirts ago to high up or are confining. Brcause of the big ladies shirts sometimes have this weird fit in my armpits and makes a tented are on my chest.
I wear a lot of undershits or camis and my husband has mentioned that he appreciates it.
wkukid
by Beach Bum on Apr. 4, 2013 at 12:06 AM

I'm very modest being pregnant now. I don't show cleavage and I make sure my shirt doesn't ride up in the back. No short shorts either. I don't feel like a sex symbol, I feel like a pregnant woman lol.

FL2AK
by on Apr. 4, 2013 at 12:06 AM
I am not comfortable showing cleavage. I am tall and average size with DD breasts, I don't need any help with drawing attention to my chest.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Apr. 4, 2013 at 12:07 AM
1 mom liked this

I befriend women who respect themselves and want to be judged for their intelligence, not their bra size.

thetrollcat
by on Apr. 4, 2013 at 12:07 AM

apparently some women thrive off having their body parts falling out in public. Whatever floats their boats.

I prefer to look lady like n all

Zawifey
by on Apr. 4, 2013 at 12:07 AM

I wish I had boobs to flaunt... lol.

Sanctimommy
by Platinum Member on Apr. 4, 2013 at 12:07 AM

There is a time and place for decolletage.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)