Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Shadow People

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 71 Replies

so recently ive been seeing something, looks like a person with a hat on, around my home and hearing some things in the attic. its been when my dh is at work on night shift. i am not afraid of it, but i dont want them near me. So can anyone pray for me? Just need some extra prayer right now. Plus DH has started having panic attacks and if anyone can pray for him too. Thank so much in advance.

Posted by Anonymous on Apr. 4, 2013 at 1:10 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Apr. 4, 2013 at 1:13 AM

bump!

SageAdvice
by on Apr. 4, 2013 at 1:13 AM
3 moms liked this

just cause you see them in shadow doesn't mean they are evil spirits... could just be someone watching over you.

Then again it could be Freddy!

Some times you just have to punt the ball.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Apr. 4, 2013 at 1:15 AM

lol! thanks for freaking me out! nooo not Freddy! i though he only comes in dreams!

Quoting SageAdvice:

just cause you see them in shadow doesn't mean they are evil spirits... could just be someone watching over you.

Then again it could be Freddy!

xtina8817
by on Apr. 4, 2013 at 1:16 AM
1 mom liked this

Praying for protection around your home and family

im cursed with seeing them. Not in my home anymore but others homes, out and about...it is scary

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Apr. 4, 2013 at 1:17 AM
1 mom liked this

casseopeia
by on Apr. 4, 2013 at 1:17 AM

It's hard to send Reiki healing when you are anonymous.  I have to have a picture, or at least a location.

You are better off learning how to call in protection for yourself, then asking the entity to leave.  You can also purify your space with sea salt and use white sage to smudge.

And for your Dh, I'd recommend getting a perscription for Ativan. 

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Apr. 4, 2013 at 1:18 AM

Tell them you don't want to see them. Usually works around my house anyway. Probably just someone watching over you. 

teal_phoenix
by on Apr. 4, 2013 at 1:18 AM

I've seen a dark hooded figure once. Dh saw them more than once in one of our previous places.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Apr. 4, 2013 at 1:18 AM

thank you! i really appreciate it too. yeah i have seen them occasionally from time to time. i havent seen one in a while, but to see this thing in my home, peeking out from my son's room trying to get my attention. no bueno. my son wasnt home at the time, but still. 

Quoting xtina8817:

Praying for protection around your home and family

im cursed with seeing them. Not in my home anymore but others homes, out and about...it is scary

livingforthem83
by Gold Member on Apr. 4, 2013 at 1:20 AM
If you don't feel an evil presence then I wouldn't worry about it. There's a man who lives with us, but he doesn't bother us.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)