Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Not my business but damn i feel bad

Posted by on Apr. 4, 2013 at 1:14 AM
  • 18 Replies

so me and dh friends was hanging out and her dh fell asleep she went through his phone and found a message from a guys name but the message said something about "too bad i just got my period" well they left agruing of course..but now they are all back in the good and my dh has told me that her husband confided in him about the many affairs he's had around town..and how he knows he shoud stop and he feels oh so bad. yada yada yada...i want to tell her so bad but my dh asked me not too b.c. its only going to put tension between him and his group of friends. which i dont want to do. 

now i kinda of dont feel bad b.c. this isnt the first time this happened between them her problem is he tells her an excuse and she lets it go...i personally would contact the female not to argue but to see where she stands if she knows or anything..i wouldnt just trust his excuse and accept a sorry.

by on Apr. 4, 2013 at 1:14 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
krayzbabylove
by on Apr. 4, 2013 at 1:17 AM
Make a fake Fb account, and send an anon message to her about it.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
.Nucking.Futs.
by on Apr. 4, 2013 at 1:20 AM
Eh. Id tell her if she was a friend like you say.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
SoInLove515
by Gold Member on Apr. 4, 2013 at 1:21 AM
I would tell her.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
SageAdvice
by on Apr. 4, 2013 at 1:21 AM
2 moms liked this

Seriously, it's none of your business. Stay out of it. She already knows anyway or she wouldn't have been going through his phone.

livingforthem83
by Gold Member on Apr. 4, 2013 at 1:22 AM
My husband had a friend who cheated on his exwife. I never became her friend because I knew too much.
yo.momma.
by Bronze Member on Apr. 4, 2013 at 1:28 AM

i havent said anything  to her..she told me about a few of their problems but hell shes still with him. since i known her this is the second time she threatened him with divorce..but nothing

Quoting SageAdvice:

Seriously, it's none of your business. Stay out of it. She already knows anyway or she wouldn't have been going through his phone.

yo.momma.
by Bronze Member on Apr. 4, 2013 at 1:30 AM

we only got to know each other b.c. our husbands played sports together and we started doing double dates but i never hung out with just me and her

Quoting livingforthem83:

My husband had a friend who cheated on his exwife. I never became her friend because I knew too much.

QueenBof6
by Ruby Member on Apr. 4, 2013 at 1:30 AM
Yep. Id keep quit.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Matriarch87
by Ruby Member on Apr. 4, 2013 at 1:31 AM
yup op, stay out of it. if she wanted to dig deeper she would be talki.g to you about her concerns.

Quoting SageAdvice:

LaceNBklyn
by on Apr. 4, 2013 at 1:33 AM
2 moms liked this
I don't ever tell things my s/o tells me in confidence. I know a ton of shit about people and its just our secret.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)