Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Not my business but damn i feel bad

Posted by   + Show Post

so me and dh friends was hanging out and her dh fell asleep she went through his phone and found a message from a guys name but the message said something about "too bad i just got my period" well they left agruing of course..but now they are all back in the good and my dh has told me that her husband confided in him about the many affairs he's had around town..and how he knows he shoud stop and he feels oh so bad. yada yada yada...i want to tell her so bad but my dh asked me not too b.c. its only going to put tension between him and his group of friends. which i dont want to do. 

now i kinda of dont feel bad b.c. this isnt the first time this happened between them her problem is he tells her an excuse and she lets it go...i personally would contact the female not to argue but to see where she stands if she knows or anything..i wouldnt just trust his excuse and accept a sorry.

by on Apr. 4, 2013 at 1:14 AM
Replies (11-18):
notabosley
by Silver Member on Apr. 4, 2013 at 1:34 AM
Guaranteed

Quoting SageAdvice:

Seriously, it's none of your business. Stay out of it. She already knows anyway or she wouldn't have been going through his phone.

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
SageAdvice
by on Apr. 4, 2013 at 1:34 AM

Right!! that's part of why other women shouldn't go telling the GF or SO their BF or DH is having an affair. 95% of the time the woman stays with the guy anyway, then it's just a mess because they know for sure you know and get all embarrassed - when this happens these "women" tend to take it out on the messenger. LOL

I always tell everyone if they ask "Did you know?" you say "OH my goodness NO I had no idea. I'm so sorry you are hurting"...... Other wise you keep your mouth shut..... Saying anything bad about someones man can start a war. And you never tell them what they should do... or what you'd do if you were them.. BAD BUSINESS ALL AROUND lmao.

Quoting yo.momma.:

i havent said anything  to her..she told me about a few of their problems but hell shes still with him. since i known her this is the second time she threatened him with divorce..but nothing

Quoting SageAdvice:

Seriously, it's none of your business. Stay out of it. She already knows anyway or she wouldn't have been going through his phone.

Some times you just have to punt the ball.
yo.momma.
by Bronze Member on Apr. 4, 2013 at 1:41 AM

yea no that awkwardness is a bitch lol she claimed she was going apt hunting b.c. she was leaving him for sure this time me and dh was making bets on how soon it would be before he was back in her good gracious..apparently they are he just called him to tell him about our new car and they are food shopping together and planning a little welcome party for some of his friends thats coming to visit lol..this just happened on monday

Quoting SageAdvice:

Right!! that's part of why other women shouldn't go telling the GF or SO their BF or DH is having an affair. 95% of the time the woman stays with the guy anyway, then it's just a mess because they know for sure you know and get all embarrassed - when this happens these "women" tend to take it out on the messenger. LOL

I always tell everyone if they ask "Did you know?" you say "OH my goodness NO I had no idea. I'm so sorry you are hurting"...... Other wise you keep your mouth shut..... Saying anything bad about someones man can start a war. And you never tell them what they should do... or what you'd do if you were them.. BAD BUSINESS ALL AROUND lmao.

Quoting yo.momma.:

i havent said anything  to her..she told me about a few of their problems but hell shes still with him. since i known her this is the second time she threatened him with divorce..but nothing

Quoting SageAdvice:

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Apr. 4, 2013 at 1:44 AM
In her heart she knows the truth. She.is.choosing to believe him because she wants it to be true.
You don't need.to tell her what she already knows. Let it be.
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Apr. 4, 2013 at 1:45 AM

I think it's pretty crappy of your dh to still want to remain friends with the guy, and to keep you from doing the right thing, which is to let the poor woman know what is going on.  Would you want something like that kept from you by your own friends who are supposed to be looking out for you?  

oliver92
by on Apr. 4, 2013 at 1:56 AM

you dh told you in confidence, I wouldnt break that trust just to help some idiot out who cannot see the light of day... be realisitic, yes as a woman you think tell her, but which trust will you then be breaking and telling in secret never works, you end up getting caught.  If she says something to you about it, just say you really believe all that crap or something like that??

Lorik1969
by on Apr. 4, 2013 at 1:58 AM
Mind your own business and don't betray your husband's confidence. She already knows.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
yo.momma.
by Bronze Member on Apr. 4, 2013 at 2:44 AM

im not going to say anything yea i feel bad for her but like i said its not my business..

Quoting oliver92:

you dh told you in confidence, I wouldnt break that trust just to help some idiot out who cannot see the light of day... be realisitic, yes as a woman you think tell her, but which trust will you then be breaking and telling in secret never works, you end up getting caught.  If she says something to you about it, just say you really believe all that crap or something like that??

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured