Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Please Don't Touch Me!!!

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 17 Replies

Last night my husband came to me and told me about a rash that he has started to get at the base of his shaft, I haven't looked at it i told him its probably just from working in the sun, sweating and causing him to chaffe or something. We recently reconciled our differences after a seperation. we both saw other people, which is understandable, but i come to find out that on several occasions he did not use ANY protection with the woman he was sleeping with. I know this girl she is VERY premiscuous. I am worried that he may have contracted something and told him to go get check. I got checked last month as a routine test they run at my check up and i came back clean. now my question is what should i do? I know we won't be sleeping together until he gets checked and it comes back clean other then that i'm at a loss. PLEASE HELP!

Posted by Anonymous on Apr. 4, 2013 at 1:45 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
ButterMeUp
by Butters on Apr. 4, 2013 at 1:47 AM
Ek! I'm sorry mama. Get checked, both of you. Pray for the best. {{hugs}}
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Apr. 4, 2013 at 1:49 AM

I was tested last month and came back clean thankfully but i will be checked again in 6 months if he comes back with something

Quoting ButterMeUp:

lendales_mommi
by on Apr. 4, 2013 at 1:49 AM
1 mom liked this

Good man for telling you and yes he needs to see a doc and possibly you to ....

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Apr. 4, 2013 at 1:50 AM

Obviously, you both need to be checked out.  

lendales_mommi
by on Apr. 4, 2013 at 1:51 AM

Get checked every six months regardless if you think you are in a monogamous relationship IMO STD's are serious its why I lost an ovary :(

Quoting Anonymous:

I was tested last month and came back clean thankfully but i will be checked again in 6 months if he comes back with something

Quoting ButterMeUp:

want10more
by Gold Member on Apr. 4, 2013 at 1:53 AM

yeah you both have to get checked. but other than a STD, it's prolly jock itch. or yeast infection. my hubby got  itchy often, rashy, cuz he worked in hot areas, and had to wear lots of clothing. he got so hot, and his lil dickee doo got chaffed. if he comes back clean, chalk it up to work injury.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Apr. 4, 2013 at 1:54 AM

well see he didn't tell me directly we have been sleeping together as a married couple using no protection since october of last year which is why i am worried because its been 9 months since he slept with the other woman so its good timing for symptoms to surface. we don't use protection because i am pregnant which is another worry. 

Quoting lendales_mommi:

Good man for telling you and yes he needs to see a doc and possibly you to ....

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Apr. 4, 2013 at 1:55 AM

Thats what i am praying for!! it was my initial thought not a big deal but i don't want to take any chances

Quoting want10more:

yeah you both have to get checked. but other than a STD, it's prolly jock itch. or yeast infection. my hubby got  itchy often, rashy, cuz he worked in hot areas, and had to wear lots of clothing. he got so hot, and his lil dickee doo got chaffed. if he comes back clean, chalk it up to work injury.

want10more
by Gold Member on Apr. 4, 2013 at 2:03 AM

well, ur certainly w/in ur realm to insist on testing. you don't have to take a chance on your OWN health, when you know he's had unprotected sex. but OH we've had scritchy lil winkees around here for no other reason than heat or yeast or jock itch. don't hold it against him, at least he TOLD you truthfully. be thankful for that. and yup get tested, and u guy's'll prolly be just fine. hope so, for your own heart. and i hope it goes well for u guys, from now on.............

Quoting Anonymous:

Thats what i am praying for!! it was my initial thought not a big deal but i don't want to take any chances

Quoting want10more:

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Apr. 4, 2013 at 2:06 AM

Thank you i hope so to

Quoting want10more:

well, ur certainly w/in ur realm to insist on testing. you don't have to take a chance on your OWN health, when you know he's had unprotected sex. but OH we've had scritchy lil winkees around here for no other reason than heat or yeast or jock itch. don't hold it against him, at least he TOLD you truthfully. be thankful for that. and yup get tested, and u guy's'll prolly be just fine. hope so, for your own heart. and i hope it goes well for u guys, from now on.............

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting want10more:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN