Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

embarrassing bedroom confessions

Posted by on Apr. 4, 2013 at 2:38 AM
  • 33 Replies
Oh one time when i was on top i hit my big O and farted... dh started to giggle like a little girl. I felt awful.. and embarrassed!!!

Share yours ladies
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Apr. 4, 2013 at 2:38 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
kbix82
by on Apr. 4, 2013 at 2:43 AM
Bump
bustybee
by Buzz Lightyear on Apr. 4, 2013 at 2:44 AM

I tried to wake up dh the other day for some sex and all he could tell me was that me stroking him made him want to pee. well. I was a little embarrased that I couldn't get him excited lol.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Apr. 4, 2013 at 2:46 AM

hahah as my DH said when i farted during sex.......Tickle my balls,  tickle my balls

kbix82
by on Apr. 4, 2013 at 2:48 AM
Omg lmao

Quoting Anonymous:

hahah as my DH said when i farted during sex.......Tickle my balls,  tickle my balls

Arwyn724
by on Apr. 4, 2013 at 2:50 AM
1 mom liked this

My first husband worked construction, and one night he came home really sore.  We stripped down and I gave him a Ben Gay back rub.  It got on the sheets, and he rollled over and it got on him, you know,  He screamed, jumped up into the shower, and well...Ben Gay and water don't mix well.  Sex was OFF the table that night.

Arwyn 724 

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Apr. 4, 2013 at 2:51 AM
I have so many embarrassing stories of me and my bf its not even funny (well kinda lol). Lets just say most of it has to do with farting lmao and even one time a little bit of poo :( lets just say, anal went wrong and we don't even attempt anymore lol.

Actually i was telling bf about a post on here about Scat play and i made a farting noise with my mouth and i quefed with his penis in me lmao i thought i was going to die of laughter. (We were talking after sex BTW if no one got that )
SnortysMom
by CatMarie on Apr. 4, 2013 at 2:54 AM
3 moms liked this

My DH farted so loud during sex he scared the dog. The dog then growled and barked at DH. I couldn't stop laughing.

kbix82
by on Apr. 4, 2013 at 2:55 AM
Lol another time he was behind me and pulled out to give it a lick and i queefed in his face! I was like omg that wasnt a fart i promise. It didnt deturr him
emerald111
by on Apr. 4, 2013 at 2:57 AM

I've heard it burns. 

Quoting Arwyn724:

My first husband worked construction, and one night he came home really sore.  We stripped down and I gave him a Ben Gay back rub.  It got on the sheets, and he rollled over and it got on him, you know,  He screamed, jumped up into the shower, and well...Ben Gay and water don't mix well.  Sex was OFF the table that night.

Arwyn724
by on Apr. 4, 2013 at 3:00 AM

Oh yeah, by his reaction I'd say yes.

Quoting emerald111:

I've heard it burns. 

Quoting Arwyn724:

Arwyn 724 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)