Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

embarrassing bedroom confessions

Posted by   + Show Post
Oh one time when i was on top i hit my big O and farted... dh started to giggle like a little girl. I felt awful.. and embarrassed!!!

Share yours ladies
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Apr. 4, 2013 at 2:38 AM
Replies (21-30):
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Apr. 4, 2013 at 5:34 AM
Once we tried those contraceptive bullets, it's like a pill you put inside yourself and it dissolves into spermicide... I just needed a back up birth control for a few days due to meds.. so it seemed ok but after a few minutes dh's poor penis was on fire. He had the worst allergic reaction down there, it was so awful! He could hardly stand to wear clothes for days. Years later and the poor guy still can't talk about it without cringing.
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Apr. 4, 2013 at 5:34 AM

We had recently gone to an STD clinic to be tested after a recent separation...

We tested negative for everything, and had sex the next day.

The moment after he came he goes, "Hey, that reminded me of a poster in the STD clinic..."

We paused and looked at each other and both made a face like, "WTF?" and then started laughing our asses off..........

Dreamly
by Gold Member on Apr. 4, 2013 at 5:37 AM

Ive farted in certain positions because it put too much pressure on my pelvic area but that's as far as it goes with embarrassing.

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Apr. 4, 2013 at 5:51 AM
I vomited on my boyfriend's penis then attempted to clean it up with my mouth. This involved licking and slurping up vomit. Now I'm looking back and thinking "Oh, God... why?!" Lol
kbix82
by Bronze Member on Apr. 4, 2013 at 6:17 AM
Ewwwwwwwww

Quoting Anonymous:

I vomited on my boyfriend's penis then attempted to clean it up with my mouth. This involved licking and slurping up vomit. Now I'm looking back and thinking "Oh, God... why?!" Lol

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Apr. 4, 2013 at 6:46 AM
1 mom liked this
I damn near threw up reading this one!!

When my husband and I first got together we were having sex one morning and I was laying on my stomach and I needed to fart really badly, but I tried to hold it in. Well, he hit it so hard that I let go and I farted loud!! I wanted to die!!! He said what the fuck wa that???? I just laid there kept saying a word! He said damn tha was the loudest queef!! I just laughed and ran to the bathroom!!! To this day I don't dare speak of that day in front of him!! Hahaha

Quoting Anonymous:

kbix82
by Bronze Member on Apr. 4, 2013 at 7:43 AM

i'd never admit that either lol

Quoting Anonymous:

I damn near threw up reading this one!!

When my husband and I first got together we were having sex one morning and I was laying on my stomach and I needed to fart really badly, but I tried to hold it in. Well, he hit it so hard that I let go and I farted loud!! I wanted to die!!! He said what the fuck wa that???? I just laid there kept saying a word! He said damn tha was the loudest queef!! I just laughed and ran to the bathroom!!! To this day I don't dare speak of that day in front of him!! Hahaha

Quoting Anonymous:

kbix82
by Bronze Member on Apr. 4, 2013 at 9:44 AM

bump

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Apr. 4, 2013 at 9:51 AM
When df and I first started dating we were trying anal, as he was pulling out I farted on his penis. Lol he still makes fun of me for it from time to time.
motherslove82
by Ruby Member on Apr. 4, 2013 at 10:33 AM
We had the same reaction to the contraceptive film. It burned both of us and it was several days before we healed from it. He had red blisters on his penis and in sure I had them in my vagina. It was awful. I hate that stuff.

Quoting Anonymous:

Once we tried those contraceptive bullets, it's like a pill you put inside yourself and it dissolves into spermicide... I just needed a back up birth control for a few days due to meds.. so it seemed ok but after a few minutes dh's poor penis was on fire. He had the worst allergic reaction down there, it was so awful! He could hardly stand to wear clothes for days. Years later and the poor guy still can't talk about it without cringing.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured