Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

AWWW, Hell NO!

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 42 Replies

So one of my best friends (I love her to death but sometimes she just says/does things that really rub me the wrong way) has been trying to get pergnant for about 8 months. She has two kids and has endometriosis. She is on a time crunch b/c the dr wants to do a hysterectomy. With both her kids she didn't carry to term. With her first dd she went at 37 weeks (just 37 weeks). And the last two weeks was the biggest bitch ever because she wanted to be done being pregnant...The second time she made a trip to either the hospital or her dr every other day (I'm not exagerating. I had to drive her to several of theses appts.) Because she claimed she hurt...like back pain, hips hurt, braxton hicks...you know normal end-of-pregnancy stuff. She was about 34 weeks and told the dr she couldn't do it anymore and needed to be induced! WTF?! just becuase she was uncomfortable and couldn't wait! She kept bugging the dr and came up with every thing she could and just cried for an entire week at 35 weeks and they tested to see if baby's lungs were developed and they weren't but she kept crying to me saying "she's fine her lungs are fine, I just want her out of me! then I think her dr was tired of hearing all of it or something because he let her get induced at 36 weeks! seriously WTF!!! SO now she is pregnant again after crying to me for the last week that she HAD to be pregnant this month, it was her last chance and she wasn't sure she was but she was scared to take the damn test for it to be negative...I told her to take the test and find out or she could wait 9 months for a baby to fall out her vag...so she finds out she is pregnant this morning...and she says to me "I have a feeling it is twins..." (which she said with her first two also) OMG. seriously. You can't carry ONE baby to term because you are in too much pain, I really don't think it's a good for her to be pregnant with twins?! And how do you go from just hoping you are atleast pregnant to I hope it's twins?! Really? Oh ...and here's the twist. Her husband cheated this last summer and had a baby with the girl he was sleeping with...so they may be paying child support too and already can't afford the two kids they have. So why did she even try to get pregnant is beyond me! Ok, just needed to get that off my chest!

Posted by Anonymous on Apr. 4, 2013 at 2:51 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Apr. 4, 2013 at 2:55 AM

bumpity

Anonymous

bump

Anonymous

bump bump

meg0620
by Gold Member on Apr. 4, 2013 at 2:57 AM
Wow
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
NikiH0302
by on Apr. 4, 2013 at 2:57 AM

Wow...really don't know what else to say except wow.   Doesn't she realize that pregnancy isn't all fun it actually pretty much sucks for some people and pain is a part of that.  Sounds like she shouldn't have kids at all if she can't deal with that.  

bustybee
by Buzz Lightyear on Apr. 4, 2013 at 2:58 AM

some people have different priorities. food is essential to some, children to others (never minding that food is essential to keeping said children alive)

Ninjascreenname
by Gold Member on Apr. 4, 2013 at 2:59 AM
1 mom liked this
She's fucking stupid. That's all I have to say
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
VanillaBlondie8
by Silver Member on Apr. 4, 2013 at 3:01 AM

Um, wow.

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Apr. 4, 2013 at 3:03 AM

IKR! And I went OVER with my first and didn't bitch as much as she did. AND trust me my first pregnancy was NO breeze either!  it was painful. But seriously, now I have to hear about the whole twins shit?! I mean COME on! ...I think she needs to feel like she has one up on me. I honestly think she's upset that i had a boy and she wanted a boy. She doesn't acknowledge my son as much as dd. and has made off hand coments that make me believe this and my dh has said things that her dh has said that she told him. I swear she is jealous. But I'm thankful for what I have...but I don't understand why she does stuff like that!

Quoting NikiH0302:

Wow...really don't know what else to say except wow.   Doesn't she realize that pregnancy isn't all fun it actually pretty much sucks for some people and pain is a part of that.  Sounds like she shouldn't have kids at all if she can't deal with that.  

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Apr. 4, 2013 at 3:04 AM

Sadly that is soooo true.  I'm friends with a couple that had been trying to get pregnant for months and finally did but I honestly have no idea how they are going to support the baby bc they can't even support themselves.  They also are not in a healthy relationship together.  Its sad bc their baby is going to be the one who suffers.

Quoting bustybee:

some people have different priorities. food is essential to some, children to others (never minding that food is essential to keeping said children alive)

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)