Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

More than 2 abortions

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 109 Replies
Why would you continue to put YOUR bodies through that. Doesn't it effect your body badly. I don't want the whole it's my choice. I know abortion is your choice but why continue to ruin your bodies that way. I know that birth control is not 100%. But so do you. The doctors even tell you that. I know there are rapes but being raped 3 or more times I carry a gun or mase on me and took a self defence class. After the first abortion or second why not do all types of bc like you take pill or shot or whatever, the man wear condom and do pull out method and date method. I mean your body can only take so much. I'm not bashing just wondering.
Posted by Anonymous on Apr. 4, 2013 at 3:53 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Apr. 4, 2013 at 3:58 AM

I have had three - 2 ectopic pregnancies and one because I needed to start chemo.  Carrying a child to term would have been much worse for my body than the abortions.  In general, I don't think that abortion is harder on the body than 9 months of pregnancy and then birth.  Of course not being pregnant at all is the best for your body.

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Apr. 4, 2013 at 4:03 AM
I can definitely understand that and sorry you had to go through all of that. But i have seen these women say they have had like 6 or more and no reason other than not wanting them.

Quoting Anonymous:

I have had three - 2 ectopic pregnancies and one because I needed to start chemo.  Carrying a child to term would have been much worse for my body than the abortions.  In general, I don't think that abortion is harder on the body than 9 months of pregnancy and then birth.  Of course not being pregnant at all is the best for your body.

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Apr. 4, 2013 at 4:06 AM
1 mom liked this

I agree that multiple abortions is harder on your body than taking appropriate BC measures.  I just mean that it is no harder than having multiple live births, if that makes sense.

Quoting Anonymous:

I can definitely understand that and sorry you had to go through all of that. But i have seen these women say they have had like 6 or more and no reason other than not wanting them.

Quoting Anonymous:

mattiehatter
by Mary on Apr. 4, 2013 at 4:08 AM
I am so sorry. Are you still battling cancer?

Quoting Anonymous:

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Apr. 4, 2013 at 4:09 AM
6 moms liked this

No, thankfully!  Cancer free for 18 years and I have two beautiful kids:)

Quoting mattiehatter:

Quoting Anonymous:

mattiehatter
by Mary on Apr. 4, 2013 at 4:11 AM
Congrats on your win!

Quoting Anonymous:

No, thankfully!  Cancer free for 18 years and I have two beautiful kids:)

Quoting mattiehatter:

Quoting Anonymous:

HotMomma2622
by Gold Member on Apr. 4, 2013 at 4:17 AM
5 moms liked this
Ok if your healthy, and you have an abortion lets just not focus on your body what about the baby you just killed because, it was not a convenient time for you to have it? It effects more than your body. I mean if for some reason it was a life and death situation I can understand but, just to have an abortion because you made a bad mistake I don't buy it. You should not open your legs unless your ready to handle what ever come with your actions that includes babies and stds that you may or may not be able to get rid of.
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Apr. 4, 2013 at 4:24 AM
*you're

Might wanna change your sn too.
Ain't nothing hot about a woman who can't use proper first grade punctuation.

Quoting HotMomma2622:

Ok if your healthy, and you have an abortion lets just not focus on your body what about the baby you just killed because, it was not a convenient time for you to have it? It effects more than your body. I mean if for some reason it was a life and death situation I can understand but, just to have an abortion because you made a bad mistake I don't buy it. You should not open your legs unless your ready to handle what ever come with your actions that includes babies and stds that you may or may not be able to get rid of.
HotMomma2622
by Gold Member on Apr. 4, 2013 at 4:28 AM
You read that whole thing and all you got was I spelled something wrong? Wow!

Quoting Anonymous:

*you're

Quoting HotMomma2622:

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Apr. 4, 2013 at 4:34 AM
You're beating a dead horse with this topic. You never know a womans situation so why judge.

Quoting HotMomma2622:

You read that whole thing and all you got was I spelled something wrong? Wow!

Quoting Anonymous:

*you're

Quoting HotMomma2622:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)