Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

OMG!! I Don't think I can get past this

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 14 Replies
My DF and I have been together for two years, and we tell each other everything.... Or so I thought. During a deep and pretty drunken conversation tonight, we got into the subject of fantasies. It's a game we've played since we got together, each of us telling the other what would send us over the edge right then and there. DF jumps in with 'Ive had a hard time admitting this, but I'd like to have sex with you and another guy'. For a second, I'm like 'wow babe, how open of you to want to let me have what most guys are scared of... The "devils threesome", but he proceeds to tell me his fantasy is to share the other guy with me.....
WHAT???
He fantasizes about having sex with another guy? DF has never shown anything close to leaning that way. Never made any comments... But the fact that he literally wants to give a bj WITH me to another man just blows my mjnd.
I've always been an open person, I'm bisexual.... But the idea of MY man, touching another guy like that is not something I've ever seen. We've been with another girl (he's always known I'm bi, and it's always been an open thing for us to talk abut it) and he's been happy to oblige and I want to be open with him and support him.... But I don't know if I can

Tell me.... Does anyone find two men together attractive? Would you jump in a threesome with your SO if they expressed the same feelings? What would we do? I'm lost, he trusted me with this, I know it was hard for him to, and I can't get it straight in my mind if I think it's ok or if my manly man just took a turn in the other direction.
PLEASE HELP!!!
Posted by Anonymous on Apr. 4, 2013 at 4:32 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Apr. 4, 2013 at 4:34 AM
Ur bi and been wif women... so what's da problem wif him being wif another guy? Just bc its a fantasy doesn't mean he'll actually do it.
Blue_Spiral
by Gold Member on Apr. 4, 2013 at 4:36 AM

lol

Um...........

Do I find two men together attractive? Let me think............

YES.

Are you crazy? Duhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

lololol.

Hot... and way way better than sharing him with another woman. 

WAYYYYYYYYYY BETTER :)

loverfrombeyond
by Bronze Member on Apr. 4, 2013 at 4:38 AM
My so is way to jealous for anything like that either way, but my xh has those fantasies plus some. If there is trust and you are both comfortable there isn't a problem.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Apr. 4, 2013 at 4:38 AM

i say, it ur FIRST RED FLAG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! good luck with that!

kkps725
by Gold Member on Apr. 4, 2013 at 4:38 AM
Wow idk how I would feel about that..
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Apr. 4, 2013 at 4:39 AM
Im not into threesomes. We don't share. Sorry. But don't make him feel like crap over this. Just don't do something you're not comfortable with. It will ruin your relationship.
1L2CMommy
by Silver Member on Apr. 4, 2013 at 4:40 AM
This...without the stupid spelling! lol!

Quoting Anonymous:

Ur bi and been wif women... so what's da problem wif him being wif another guy? Just bc its a fantasy doesn't mean he'll actually do it.

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 5 on Apr. 4, 2013 at 4:42 AM
Lmao!!!! Love the spelling here.

Quoting Anonymous:

Anonymous
by Anonymous 6 on Apr. 4, 2013 at 4:47 AM
My dh told me he has the same fantasy. To me its just wierd, but I didn't tell him that, I didn't want to make him feel embarrassed about it. If he really really wanted to do it, I would but he's never pushed it, so I think its just one of those type fantasies that he wants but can live without.
sweetieiv
by Ruby Member on Apr. 4, 2013 at 4:50 AM
So you're bisexual but you can't accept your mans bisexual fantasy? Wow how hypocritical of you. Sorry you're going through that though.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN