Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Women who lie....

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 34 Replies
About being raped should be thrown in prison and forced to register as sex offenders. I was reading a story a out a football player that was sent to prison for rape and subsequently registered as a sex offended only to have the alleged victim send him a Facebook friend request and recant her story. As someone who works with victims of sexual assault this is disgusting. What should be the punishment for false accusations of rape?
Posted by Anonymous on Apr. 4, 2013 at 6:42 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
elliem87
by on Apr. 4, 2013 at 6:49 AM
They should have to have to have a sign in their yard saying they falsely accused some one of rape. Horrible.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
lucky2Beeme
by Ruby Member on Apr. 4, 2013 at 7:23 AM

I agree to prison time. But lying doesnt make them a sex offender.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Apr. 4, 2013 at 8:02 AM
The person who was falsely accused was not a sex offended either. They should have to know what that feels like

Quoting lucky2Beeme: I agree to prison time. But lying doesnt make them a sex offender.
IamMex11
by JorgematoTM on Apr. 4, 2013 at 8:04 AM

what you said.....

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Apr. 4, 2013 at 8:06 AM

A friend of my DD's after cheerleading practice said she was raped by a football player.  (this was 10 years ago) Long story short, she lied because her parents found out she was having sex.  EVERYONE knew she was lying because she was a huge slut around school.  But the parents pursued to ruin this boys life.  My DD along with several other school mates, testified in court of her behaviors, and there were 3 other boys who went on record to say they had sex with her also. The boy was found not guilty, but his life was ruined, his family had to move and start over.  Very sad. 

ButterMeUp
by Butters on Apr. 4, 2013 at 8:07 AM
1 mom liked this
I agree and I saw that one too! She was a greedy bitch who ruined his life. SHM lock her lying ass up and throw away the key just like those fuckers who actually hurt kids.
Motherof3inNJ
by Gold Member on Apr. 4, 2013 at 8:09 AM

Wouldn't his sex offender status be removed after she recanted her story?

Quoting Anonymous:

The person who was falsely accused was not a sex offended either. They should have to know why that feels like

Quoting lucky2Beeme:

kalikala154
by on Apr. 4, 2013 at 8:10 AM

She should serve prison time and provide some sort of restitution.  I usually don't believe in suing others but he will probably need some help while repairing his image and life.  

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Apr. 4, 2013 at 8:22 AM
Yes, but he still had to live some of his life with that label. It's really a sad thing.

Quoting Motherof3inNJ:

Wouldn't his sex offender status be removed after she recanted her story?

Quoting Anonymous:

The person who was falsely accused was not a sex offended either. They should have to know why that feels like

Quoting lucky2Beeme:

frzmamaof4
by Silver Member on Apr. 4, 2013 at 8:23 AM

Quoting ButterMeUp:

I agree and I saw that one too! She was a greedy bitch who ruined his life. SHM lock her lying ass up and throw away the key just like those fuckers who actually hurt kids.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)