Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Do you share your netflix?

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 31 Replies

Give other people the info on your netflix so they can watch for free or use someone elses info? 

Posted by Anonymous on Apr. 4, 2013 at 8:36 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Apr. 4, 2013 at 8:38 AM

I give my Mom access to our Netflix, and she gives us access to her Hulu... fair enough to me... I wouldn't give it to random people though.

sheena696
by Gold Member on Apr. 4, 2013 at 8:39 AM

I did with my parents once. My mom was away because my grandmother was in the hospital and my dad some how messed up their account and got it logged out and couldn't get back in. So he called me asking for help and at that time, it was just easier to talk him into logging in with my account instead of disturbing everyone at the hospital. lol But you can have so many devices on your account anyway. 

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Apr. 4, 2013 at 8:41 AM
No, only because I have 3 devices that sometimes are running at the same time, so if someone rise was using my Netflix I wouldn't be able to use one. (The website doesn't count as a device, I mean using the application, on your smart phone or tablet, not the site itself). Plus I use the same info for Vudu and Hulu, so I don't want ppl going and renting movies from my account.
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Apr. 4, 2013 at 8:45 AM
You can only have 3 devices. You can have q million people on your Netflix on the web browser "Netflix " but only 3 downloaded applications running at once. Like the apps on your phone, or tablet, or Xbox, wii, etc.

Quoting sheena696:

I did with my parents once. My mom was away because my grandmother was in the hospital and my dad some how messed up their account and got it logged out and couldn't get back in. So he called me asking for help and at that time, it was just easier to talk him into logging in with my account instead of disturbing everyone at the hospital. lol But you can have so many devices on your account anyway. 

sheena696
by Gold Member on Apr. 4, 2013 at 8:47 AM

I didn't mean a lot when I said "so many"..I knew the number was 3 or 4. 

Quoting Anonymous:

You can only have 3 devices. You can have q million people on your Netflix on the web browser "Netflix " but only 3 downloaded applications running at once. Like the apps on your phone, or tablet, or Xbox, wii, etc.

Quoting sheena696:

Bauxite-17
by on Apr. 4, 2013 at 8:47 AM

When we had it, we got rid of it a couple weeks ago, we weren't watching it, and no use in pay for something you're not even watching, so we cut it off. It was just my SIL, who used it rarely, and my dh's cousin, who used it way more than us....he was sad to see it go, lol.

mommy_me
by ~The Three B's~ on Apr. 4, 2013 at 8:48 AM
No we don't.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Apr. 4, 2013 at 8:48 AM
1 mom liked this
No. I don't like anyone enough to give them free stuff.
renner450
by Gold Member on Apr. 4, 2013 at 8:49 AM
I thought it was 6 devices, but run 2 simultaneously.

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting sheena696:

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Kathy-PSPR
by Member on Apr. 4, 2013 at 8:49 AM

We get our Netflix from someone else, & I share my Hulu.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured