Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

cheating jerk

Posted by on Apr. 4, 2013 at 9:49 AM
  • 32 Replies
Ok about two years ago my husband and i split up because he wasn't being faithful, we were going through a divorce and started therapy to make sure it's what we wanted...we cancelled the divorce and moved on as a couple and were doing great.
Well some may remember that i wouldn't allow him a cell phone because that was his weak spot with acting up last time, i got him a phone for job searching and to keep in touch with me while I'm at school.
i came home last night and found panties that weren't mine in the bathroom.... even though he said they were mine...(. i haven't owned any thing Joe boxer since i was in middle school. & o just had a baby three months ago, those were to small for my pp chubby self.).. i just dropped the talk and went to bed knowing he looked me in the eyes and lied to me.
So he is asleep next to me right now and i decided to go through his phone, he has changed EVERY password to all his e-mail addresses and even his fb, which i won't bitch about at this time. I am very upset that i showed him trust and mystery panties appear and every thing changes.
I can't wait for October, when i graduate and start working i am so far gone he will have to figure out life on his own. I can't handle this shit anymore, my boys deserve better than this and so do i. No more Mrs nice lady to him
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Apr. 4, 2013 at 9:49 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
logansmommy612
by Amanda on Apr. 4, 2013 at 9:51 AM
Wow what a dick! I would have beat his face in.
MrsDavidB25
by Stacey on Apr. 4, 2013 at 9:53 AM
3 moms liked this

This is why women should leave this first time they cheat. I am sorry.

Meghan6391
by Gold Member on Apr. 4, 2013 at 9:57 AM
Very tempted

Quoting logansmommy612:

Wow what a dick! I would have beat his face in.
Meghan6391
by Gold Member on Apr. 4, 2013 at 10:00 AM
I did leave but i was too weak to look into my son's face and answer what was happening. My son was 2 at the time and he got very upset and quit eating and every thing because his life changed to fast, then my father passed away so it got worse for my baby and i decided to give my husband another chance to make things easier for my baby

Quoting MrsDavidB25:

This is why women should leave this first time they cheat. I am sorry.

rjsmommy214
by Silver Member on Apr. 4, 2013 at 10:04 AM
2 moms liked this
I'm sorry :-( I do believe people can change but most don't. I hope when you leave your son adjusts quickly and is understanding.
hopeym23
by J3 on Apr. 4, 2013 at 10:08 AM
4 moms liked this

There is nothing wrong in trying o save a marriage.  You tried that and he is not willing to save it any longer.  Time to move on....I'm sorry.

Are you on the Weight Watchers program? This is a group for support through your weight loss journey. No judging or drama here!
http://www.cafemom.com/group/118404

Meghan6391
by Gold Member on Apr. 4, 2013 at 10:13 AM
He starts school this fall so i hope so. I just have two to worry about now, it'll be harder but like i started in the post the baby is so little i hope he won't notice

Quoting rjsmommy214:

I'm sorry :-( I do believe people can change but most don't. I hope when you leave your son adjusts quickly and is understanding.
armywifey26
by Krissy on Apr. 4, 2013 at 10:15 AM
4 moms liked this

Seriously? He pulled the "oh they're yours" card? As if you don't know your own panties? Not only is he an asshole, he's a stupid asshole. Sorry, mama :( Leave his dumb ass and find somebody worthy of your love and trust

Stephd710
by Ruby Member on Apr. 4, 2013 at 10:17 AM
5 moms liked this

You know whoever that girl is left them there on purpose.  No woman "accidentally" forgets her underwear.  They are both stupid and deserve eachother. 

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Apr. 4, 2013 at 10:24 AM
1 mom liked this

Quoting Stephd710:

You know whoever that girl is left them there on purpose.  No woman "accidentally" forgets her underwear.  They are both stupid and deserve eachother. 

For sure. Those dumbass cheating men don't even realize just how skanky and shameless his bitch is. Hello? She's screwing a married man. Lol not like she didn't know he was married if he was in his house.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)