Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

I swear it never ends with my poor daughter

Posted by on Apr. 4, 2013 at 12:03 PM
  • 7 Replies
I am thinking she is my mothers kid, not mine!!!
This girl since birth has had so many health problems, some minor some pretty serious!!!
So she was born 2 months early, had a hole in one valve that had to be closed ASAP!!! Now has a permanent murmur we must check frequently! She was diagnosed with asthma before one, has had pneumonia more times then I can count!! Along the way we find out she has cardiac arithmia, she is required to eat at least 4 meals and snack or her heart rate drops from lack of energy and she will pass out!! She also has low blood pressure and if not enough water or salt, she passes out ! Oh did I mention she has severe anxiety and stops breathing!!! Yeah we know the paramedics by first name now!!! Well yesterday she was having stomach issues and so of course hello docs!!! Waiting on blood work to see if its her thyroid!!! Omg, she is only 16, I think she deserves a break!!!
Yes she is a normal teenager, she drives, does cheer, and well talks back quite often !!! But man I want just a month of all that normalcy and not have to worry soooo much about what's next!!!
Ok my complaining is over lol!!! Thanks for reading if you made it to the end!!!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Apr. 4, 2013 at 12:03 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
ZakkarysMom
by Gold Member on Apr. 4, 2013 at 12:05 PM
Wow she has alot of health problems for a teenager! Its good you are keeping on top of things though.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
ittyprincess604
by Ruby Member on Apr. 4, 2013 at 12:08 PM
Oh that's aweful :( poor girl
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Apr. 4, 2013 at 12:12 PM

not trying to be rude, but do you have CPR training?  luckily, my kids don't have any issues, but I wanted to be sure if they needed help, I would be able to save them.

I grew up with a sister like that, so, we were all use to it.  it makes both you and her a stronger person.

paulswifey11
by TashaL on Apr. 4, 2013 at 12:12 PM
Poor girl. Stay strong momma. She needs you.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
2BRBgirlz
by on Apr. 4, 2013 at 12:15 PM

Oh my goodness, poor thing!!! Prayers to you both, if that is your thing.  If not well wishes;)

Mainstream Moms
Come join us!!  No crunchiness!big smile mini

mommyneedssleep
by Bronze Member on Apr. 4, 2013 at 12:16 PM
I do have CPR training, along with her and my 8 year old son If I am not here and he is with her and something happens!!!! I don't leave them alone often and like I said she is a normal teen but I don't want to take the chance!!!
I had her take it to learn certain things that can be done to help herself if she is alone!!

Quoting Anonymous:

not trying to be rude, but do you have CPR training?  luckily, my kids don't have any issues, but I wanted to be sure if they needed help, I would be able to save them.

I grew up with a sister like that, so, we were all use to it.  it makes both you and her a stronger person.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mommyneedssleep
by Bronze Member on Apr. 4, 2013 at 12:16 PM
Thank you!! :)

Quoting 2BRBgirlz:

Oh my goodness, poor thing!!! Prayers to you both, if that is your thing.  If not well wishes;)

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)