Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Sexual favors in exchange for money from your DH or SO?

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 33 Replies
1 mom liked this

Do you consider that prostitution?  I often offer a little something to my DH in exchange for a reload on my Starbucks card, or dinner out.  He also will request favors if I want something, although it annoys me.  What do you think?

ETA In our case, I am a SAHM, and we do not have a joint account, so the only way I can get money is to ask.

Posted by Anonymous on Apr. 4, 2013 at 12:50 PM
    Add your quick reply below:
    You must be a member to reply to this post.
    Replies (1-10):
    mariesmama
    by on Apr. 4, 2013 at 12:54 PM

um im sorry, but i consider that wrong!

xSPLENDIFEROUSx
    by on Apr. 4, 2013 at 12:55 PM
    2 moms liked this

Nah... we use sexual favors as bets though!  It's fun :)

jojo_star
    by Jojo on Apr. 4, 2013 at 12:56 PM

Not really, but I've never done that and never would.

Anonymous
    by Anonymous on Apr. 4, 2013 at 12:57 PM

Prostitution? I don't know....but why would you need to do that anyway? I have sex with my husband (and perform sexual favors) because I want to....not because that's the only way I can get money or whatever from him....

rosemagic01
    by Ruby Member on Apr. 4, 2013 at 12:58 PM

There is no way in hell I would give sexual favors for my DH to do anything and he's never asked either. Sex isn't a tool its an act of love and affection. Its not used to get things I want. Thats just kinda bullshit in my book. If I want something I simply say "I would like to get ____ what do you think?" and we discuss it. Plain and simple. 

Sorry but if you don't like that he requests it maybe you should stop offering them in order to get shit then he wouldn't use it either. 

auntietotty
    by Platinum Member on Apr. 4, 2013 at 12:58 PM

We give sexual favors or have sex because we both want to...and we love each other.   If I want something I just buy it.

fkh8ah
    by Felicia on Apr. 4, 2013 at 12:58 PM
    We share money, if i want something i just buy it. And i dont require a favor in exchange for booty. I think its wrong that you do, unless yall are into that for kinky play.
    Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
    Anonymous
    by Anonymous on Apr. 4, 2013 at 12:58 PM
    Yea...I do it. I hate giving bjs. Dh pays me $100 for one.
    Beautiful31mom
    by on Apr. 4, 2013 at 12:59 PM

I am sorry but sex is not a bargaining chip in our marriage. We have sex because we want to and because we enjoy it, We do not use sex as a weapon.

Birdseed
    by Bronze Member on Apr. 4, 2013 at 12:59 PM
    1 mom liked this

if that's the "kink" in your relationship and you're both cool with it and it works for you, fine.

If you feel that you have to do these things in order to get access to money and it feels demeaning, then not fine.

It's definitely not the norm, but everyone has their "thing" I guess. If I did not have access to money without performing a sexual act with my husband, I would consider that abuse and I would leave.  Not cool to me at all.

Add your quick reply below:
    You must be a member to reply to this post.
    Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
    Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured