Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

I cant believe i used to want ATLEAST 6 kids....

Posted by on Apr. 4, 2013 at 1:53 PM
  • 27 Replies
I have 2 kids dd5 ds3 I babysit my brothers (6&5) and my sister (5) i usually only have the 3 youngest my dd and my brother are in kindergarten but its sprinf break and well... These kids are driving me insane. Maybe its just that they are all either the same age or close. Im so ready for these kids to go back to school its so hectic having 5 kids ages 3-5 in one house. My son will be 4 in about 3 weeks so they really are all so close in age.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Apr. 4, 2013 at 1:53 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Angelanscalf89
by Platinum Member on Apr. 4, 2013 at 2:09 PM

BUMP!

Ayshren
by on Apr. 4, 2013 at 2:12 PM

I have 1 boy and 1 girl..that is ENOUGH! lol I do not have the patience for anymore and Id rather be honest and say that..and have my tubes tied (which I did) than to keep having them and know I dont have the patience!

Xansmomma1112
by Bronze Member on Apr. 4, 2013 at 2:13 PM

I always said I wanted 4.  I only have one and I really think he's it for me!  His dad has 7 other kids, so he's got plenty of siblings to keep him company.

Angelanscalf89
by Platinum Member on Apr. 4, 2013 at 2:13 PM

yeah I have a boy and a girl. I do eventually want more though but sometimes when I have all 5 kids im not so sure lol im thinking itd be different if they all werent within 2 years of each other

Quoting Ayshren:

I have 1 boy and 1 girl..that is ENOUGH! lol I do not have the patience for anymore and Id rather be honest and say that..and have my tubes tied (which I did) than to keep having them and know I dont have the patience!

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Apr. 4, 2013 at 2:15 PM
1 mom liked this
We agreed to 4 before we got married. We may have #5 cooking at the moment. Mine are further apart than that though. Oldest will be 13 in July, then they are on average, 3 years apart.
LLbaby143
by Bronze Member on Apr. 4, 2013 at 2:16 PM
I only have one and he's gonna b it for me more than likely. I don't want my kids 10 years apart but since I recently am divorced, I'm not planning another. I used to want 3.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
XoXo.Nikki.XoXo
by Gold Member on Apr. 4, 2013 at 2:18 PM
We have two and we decided after our youngest was about 1 that 2 was enough for us. I had my tubes tied almost 5 years ago. I don't regret it. They are getting older now and I couldn't imagine having another baby now. I don't think I have the patience for 3 lol.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
wkukid
by Ocean Wave on Apr. 4, 2013 at 2:19 PM

I wanted three but lately it's moved down to two. We want to be able to spoil them and travel as much as we like. We are outnumbered with three and I would be nervous traveling.

lauren.m
by Platinum Member on Apr. 4, 2013 at 2:20 PM
I had 4 in 4 years and still want 2 more lol
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Apr. 4, 2013 at 2:21 PM
I have 2. That's enough for me lol
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)