Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

where the f** did it go

Posted by on Apr. 4, 2013 at 2:14 PM
  • 17 Replies
Easter Sunday we hid Easter eggs (71 eggs- 2 prize eggs) the kids have been searching all week after school for the one of the prize eggs(1 was found) and still have not found that egg, i know we hid it but we cant remember where we hid it at or what color it was, i know we have not found it i counted the kids eggs and its missing. the darn thing had 3 dollars in it, im not sure where it went has anyone else lost any eggs this year
by on Apr. 4, 2013 at 2:14 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
morriganna
by on Apr. 4, 2013 at 2:15 PM

It'll turn up, just be glad it wasn't a real egg!

lilmomma232010
by on Apr. 4, 2013 at 2:17 PM

Quoting morriganna:

the real eggs were found but its frustrating that we have search every inch of our yard and can not find that egg any where
luvmymonkeys27
by on Apr. 4, 2013 at 2:18 PM
1 mom liked this

If it was in your yard, could someone may have seen it from the street and swiped it?

Quoting lilmomma232010:

Quoting morriganna:

the real eggs were found but its frustrating that we have search every inch of our yard and can not find that egg any where

lilmomma232010
by on Apr. 4, 2013 at 2:22 PM

Quoting luvmymonkeys27:

If it was in your yard, could someone may have seen it from the street and swiped it?

Quoting lilmomma232010:

Quoting morriganna:

not sure how they would do that, we live in the country and house is away from the street, the only thing i can think of is the dog took off with it
luvmymonkeys27
by on Apr. 4, 2013 at 2:24 PM

lol that's probably more likely then! 

Quoting lilmomma232010:

Quoting luvmymonkeys27:

Quoting lilmomma232010:

Quoting morriganna:

not sure how they would do that, we live in the country and house is away from the street, the only thing i can think of is the dog took off with it

lilmomma232010
by on Apr. 4, 2013 at 2:27 PM

Quoting luvmymonkeys27:

lol that's probably more likely then! 

Quoting lilmomma232010:

Quoting luvmymonkeys27:

Quoting lilmomma232010:

Quoting morriganna:

i just dont know where he would take the darn thing he is a small dog
Ayshren
by on Apr. 4, 2013 at 2:29 PM

No lost eggs this year! lol Good luck finding it!

VannaMae307
by on Apr. 4, 2013 at 2:39 PM

We hid 130 eggs for a total of 3 kids, we found all of them. Good luck, I hope you find the missing egg soon.

lilmomma232010
by on Apr. 4, 2013 at 2:56 PM

Quoting VannaMae307:

We hid 130 eggs for a total of 3 kids, we found all of them. Good luck, I hope you find the missing egg soon.

wow i only had the 71 eggs for 5 kids lol but i just wish we could find it and the kids are starting to give up even though we promised who ever found the egg would get the 3 dollars and an extra 5 for finding it
mouthyhousewife
by on Apr. 4, 2013 at 3:29 PM
1 mom liked this
My MIL had an egg hunt in her back yard for the kids Saturday. We were all in the house eating before the hunt, when my BIL starts yelling and running out the door. Two squirrels took off with some eggs. Including the golden egg. They stole 5 eggs altogether.
It was hilarious.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN