Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions
Has anyone seen this page of Facebook? The. guy who runs it is a nutcase. I'm speechless. He calls it self rape and believes it should be illegal. Honestly the page needs to be taken down but for some reason my phone doesn't give me an option to report. He is telling parents to search their children's rooms for self pleasuring device and send them to military school if they catch them masturbating. I just ......ummm no.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Apr. 4, 2013 at 2:40 PM
Replies (61-70):
BellaByrdie
by Gold Member on Apr. 4, 2013 at 3:09 PM
ARe you kidding there are some places where some a senator wanted to make Oral sex and anal sex illegal. And that having consensual sex at home being a right means that anything sexual you could do at home would be legal including incest. And this is happening NOW in Virginia they want make it a crime to have oral and anal sex. because they are "crimes against nature" Could you imagine all the pissed off husbands. LOL Sorry hun I can't go down on you anymore I could go to jail. CRAZY
crumpy_gat
by No. on Apr. 4, 2013 at 3:11 PM
Lol
momoftwo0406
by Ruby Member on Apr. 4, 2013 at 3:11 PM
Self rape?? Hmm I'm pretty sure no one yells "NO" at their hand. Lmao that's the stupidest thing I have heard today.

You get 10/10 for this one lol
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 5 on Apr. 4, 2013 at 3:12 PM

People are just ridiculous! I'll do what I please. And I'm sorry,its a human thing to do...so when my kids do it, and I know its a when. I just don't wanna see it lol...morons...

laranadtony
by Ruby Member on Apr. 4, 2013 at 3:12 PM

It is not rape for me. I consented. I wonder. If I had a dual personality, would both personalities have to consent?

dandylynes
by Platinum Member on Apr. 4, 2013 at 3:13 PM

Dude is definitely trolling.  He's totally messing with people.  If you look at it in that aspect, it is a bit hilarious that people are taking him seriously.

emerald.forest
by Silver Member on Apr. 4, 2013 at 3:14 PM
1 mom liked this
My what a thing to go to jail for. "What are the charges? " "well we found the defendant giving her husband head, it was a sperm bath, innocent sperm swallowed to their death "

Quoting BellaByrdie:

ARe you kidding there are some places where some a senator wanted to make Oral sex and anal sex illegal. And that having consensual sex at home being a right means that anything sexual you could do at home would be legal including incest.

And this is happening NOW in Virginia they want make it a crime to have oral and anal sex. because they are "crimes against nature"

Could you imagine all the pissed off husbands. LOL Sorry hun I can't go down on you anymore I could go to jail.
CRAZY

ItsJenna
by on Apr. 4, 2013 at 3:14 PM

Wow. That's all I have got to say.

laranadtony
by Ruby Member on Apr. 4, 2013 at 3:14 PM

Quoting BellaByrdie:

ARe you kidding there are some places where some a senator wanted to make Oral sex and anal sex illegal. And that having consensual sex at home being a right means that anything sexual you could do at home would be legal including incest. And this is happening NOW in Virginia they want make it a crime to have oral and anal sex. because they are "crimes against nature" Could you imagine all the pissed off husbands. LOL Sorry hun I can't go down on you anymore I could go to jail. CRAZY

I would like to know who is going to go peeping in windows to find out....

Don't sweat the petty things;Don't pet the sweaty things!

laranadtony
by Ruby Member on Apr. 4, 2013 at 3:15 PM
1 mom liked this

Quoting crumpy_gat:

Lol

Oh! Tartar sauce!

Don't sweat the petty things;Don't pet the sweaty things!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN