Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Are you kidding!!! update (2)

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 122 Replies

I have been spending all day trying to figure out how to approach this. Woke up around 11 last night, heard the shower going..No biggy. Roomate showers late alot. Roll over and see that a movie is still going but SO is gone. Figured he went out to smoke...so I get up to check on the kiddos. Look down the hall (we have 2 bathrooms) and see the bathroom light on and hear the fan..Ok, so he's in the bathroom..dinner must not have settled. I'm 8 months pregnant. Have to pee like a race horse...so decide to go up to Roomate bathroom. Wouldn't be the first time I had to barge in a shower to pee. She's use to it, Anyways...I get up stairs and I hear moaning. Awkward..her bf must be over.. So I go back downstairs to wait for one to open. Glance out the window, and her bf's truck isn't here. Now im worried...go downstairs..knock..no answer..open door..not there. REALLY! My SO and my Best friend! Bastards! Just as I get back upstairs...water shuts off and out the door they step. They didn't see me though.

I didn't know what to do. Was about to pass out. Felt so sick. I just darted back to bed and pretended to be asleep. Asshole didn't come back to the room for another hour! In that hour. I looked through his phone. I didn't know they swapped numbers, But there were text from him around 10 (right after I past out) asking if he could join her shower!

I'm so heartbroken

UPDATE

Sorry ladies..been cleaning, and studying and anything to stay busy...not stress cause I don't want to worry about labor right now. To the one (or ones) Saying we should be married. We have been looking for a ring. We've been making the plans..and the pregnancy was a huge surprise. We thought he couldn't have kids. My main problem is I'm in school..I have no where to go with my other children. This is so left field. I thought if he cheated it'd be his ex...

Oh and why I have a roomate..we were living together before my SO and I got together. 

Update 2

I confronted him last night. At first, like I figured he tried to deny. When he finally figure out his back was to the wall he apologized over and over. Said it was one time and stupid. I'm not sure if i believe him, but we do have a family to think about. For now I'm getting a part time job. Between school and kids and pregnancy I don't have time for much more. And he's going to stay in our spare room for a while. And agreed to counseling. 

I talked to her as well. She broke down. I told her I can't trust her to live here anymore...to start looking else where. And we would go from there...Over all Id say it was at least calm. But where things go now..idk...

Posted by Anonymous on Apr. 4, 2013 at 3:41 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
pamelax3
by Silver Member on Apr. 4, 2013 at 3:43 PM

I am sorry

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Apr. 4, 2013 at 3:44 PM
1 mom liked this

Need bail money?

12345abcde54321
by Platinum Member on Apr. 4, 2013 at 3:44 PM
6 moms liked this

i would have been like "gotcha, fuckers!". why on earth did you hide and pretend not to have seen it??

Scarlettsecret
by on Apr. 4, 2013 at 3:46 PM

sorry momma!

Glitchtastic
by Glitter Trauma on Apr. 4, 2013 at 3:46 PM

): 

Sharell8710
by Gold Member on Apr. 4, 2013 at 3:46 PM

Sorry mama. That really is awful. Dump them both because they aren't worth your time. :(

The_Doodle
by Platinum Member on Apr. 4, 2013 at 3:46 PM
2 moms liked this

Fuck that. I wouldn't even confront them about it. I would just pack and leave.

Fairegirl33
by Gold Member on Apr. 4, 2013 at 3:47 PM
3 moms liked this

I wouldn't of gone back to bed.. I would have kicked some ass right then.

mommy2zbg
by Gold Member on Apr. 4, 2013 at 3:48 PM

this... and if they wonder why.... then i would just say "i think you know why" and ust leave it at that...

best of luck to ya momma.

Quoting The_Doodle:

Fuck that. I wouldn't even confront them about it. I would just pack and leave.

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Apr. 4, 2013 at 3:48 PM
9 moms liked this

I heard the gatorade covers up the taste of anti-freeze very well.

just sayin....

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)