Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Do you think women who abort their child should have to look at the "clump of tissue" they aborted?

Posted by   + Show Post

What are your thoughts? Do you think they would feel differently about it being a person? Do you think a woman would have another abortion after that?

by on Apr. 4, 2013 at 3:42 PM
Replies (11-20):
SammiBaby
by Gold Member on Apr. 4, 2013 at 3:46 PM
2 moms liked this
No, talk about pointless. The only point behind it would be to try and make the woman feel guilty for her decision.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
banana-bear
by on Apr. 4, 2013 at 3:46 PM
I think enough women have a hard time after their abortion to begin with. That sounds quite nightmarish, to be honest.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 6 on Apr. 4, 2013 at 3:46 PM
1 mom liked this

No, I don't think they should. As pro-life as I am, that's sick! And you can't really make someone look at something unless you are going to forceully hold their eyes open.

jesistar6910
by on Apr. 4, 2013 at 3:46 PM
5 moms liked this

If they've already aborted that's psychological torture. Not all women abort simply because birth control failed. Some had to think long and hard about their decisions, struggled with it, prayed about it, killed thier soul about it. I think showing anyone who aborted (regardless of reason) thier fetus would be wrong.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 7 on Apr. 4, 2013 at 3:47 PM

Be ready to get bashed majorly for this post! lol

KGreen75
by on Apr. 4, 2013 at 3:47 PM
1 mom liked this

If it was an elective abortion (meaning the mom wasn't in danger and the fetus was not dead) yes.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 5 on Apr. 4, 2013 at 3:47 PM
2 moms liked this
How is it sick? Its just a clump of cells right?

Quoting Anonymous:

Your sick! don't agree with abortion..don't have one. But leave other women alone. It's not your damn business...

dudestfd
by Silver Member on Apr. 4, 2013 at 3:47 PM

Every true. I think it would ring home more if it is their baby instead of another persons baby.

Quoting Anonymous:

They should see a dead embryo in a jar the same size as the one they're killing before aborting.

Ms.Pink.
by on Apr. 4, 2013 at 3:48 PM

I used to work in an abortion clinic. The jars I removed after the procedure looked like a jar full of watery menstrual fluid. When it was "strained" so the Dr could check and make sure it was complete, most the time it just looked like menstrual clots. I doubt they'd be affected anymore than they already were.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Apr. 4, 2013 at 3:48 PM
2 moms liked this

Doesn't matter. You don't know their reasoning. You know nothing of every situation. How is it your business anyway??

Quoting Anonymous:

How is it sick? Its just a clump of cells right?

Quoting Anonymous:

Your sick! don't agree with abortion..don't have one. But leave other women alone. It's not your damn business...

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN