Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

omg im going to kill my dh!!!

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 37 Replies

at 8 this morning my dh calls me and tells me he got into a wreck...perfect....apperently his light was green, the other cars was red and someone slammed into the back of the car my dh hit and pushed the car into the intersection, my dh couldnt stop in time....so when i get there i see the car my dh hit, the back end is smashed and the drivers side is like a coke can. then i look for the people who were in the car,and my dh and i see a pregnant woman with a toddler and i instantly freaked out, parked my car on the side of the road and went to see if dh was ok, the cop told me he was going 90 down the road and slowed to 50 before hitting the pregnant womans car....WTF!!!! as i was talking to my dh an abulance showed up and sat the pregnant woman and the baby on the edge to check them out...they had a portable ultrasound machine and gave her an ultrasound to check the baby...they still took her and the toddler to the hospital, idk what happened to them after that. im FURIOUS with my dh though, the whole way home we sat in silence and we havent talked at all today...i just want to scream at him, he could have killed them for not paying attention and then he would be in jail because he was being stupid

UGH!!!!

sorry let me clarify(im pissed and couldnt get my thoughts straight)

the pregnant woman was at a red light, someone rear ended her and pushed her car out into the intersection, my dh's light was green and he was speeding (going 90 in a 50) he tried to slow down at the last second because he wasnt paying attention and slammed into her car

Posted by Anonymous on Apr. 4, 2013 at 3:47 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
thenameshailie
by Emerald Member on Apr. 4, 2013 at 3:49 PM

Im glad everyone is okay, I would be upset too

ame85
by Chemistry cat on Apr. 4, 2013 at 3:49 PM
2 moms liked this
How is it his fault? You said his light was green, or am I reading this wrong? Your sentence structure is.... Creative.
ERMAGERRD
by on Apr. 4, 2013 at 3:50 PM

that is terrifying waht the hell was he thinking

Birdseed
by Bronze Member on Apr. 4, 2013 at 3:50 PM

He was going 90? WTF?

Does he drive like that with YOU in the car?  His kids?

Jesus.

I'd be livid too.  Thank GOD the other people were okay.

areles
by on Apr. 4, 2013 at 3:50 PM
he was apparently speeding...

Quoting ame85:

How is it his fault? You said his light was green, or am I reading this wrong? Your sentence structure is.... Creative.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Apr. 4, 2013 at 3:51 PM

Quoting ame85:

his light was green yes, but he was also going 90 miles an hour in a 50 area, if he was going slower and payed attention instead of switching cds he would have been able to stop and not plow right into the side of her car

Birdseed
by Bronze Member on Apr. 4, 2013 at 3:51 PM

Quoting ame85:

He rear ended the other vehicle as he decelerated from 90 to 50.  The other woman was stopped at the intersection, it turned green and he didn't act accordingly.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Apr. 4, 2013 at 3:51 PM

Apparently, he lied. The police officer on the scene told the OP what really happened, which was that he was speeding when he crashed into the other car. Even if the light had been green, he was going too fast.

Quoting ame85:

Toonkasmommy
by Platinum Member on Apr. 4, 2013 at 3:52 PM
I'm confused, you said his light was green.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
ame85
by Chemistry cat on Apr. 4, 2013 at 3:52 PM
Ah. He is lucky he wasn't hauled into jail.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN