Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I'm an Evil Step-Mother.

Posted by on Apr. 4, 2013 at 3:48 PM
  • 36 Replies
4 moms liked this
Yep. Sure am. Why? Because I don't absolutely like everything my SD's do! I don't enjoy the back-talk, The head jerks, the fighting. I know! Someone call CPS, a Step-Mom not drooling over every little thing her StepKids do! And guess what else? *GASP* I dont like my Bio-kids all the time!! Holy shit. I know. I don't get the fuzzies when my 4 year old can't grasp the concept to flush after she poops, or the telling me "No" Im just a horrible person! I know! Sarcasm aside: For Fucks Sake people! Disliking things your kids or even Step-Kids do, does not make you a horrible person/Mom/Step-Mom. If you like EVERYTHING about everyone you are either 1) Super Human or 2) Full of shit. Im going to go for 2... Rant/Vent (whatever the hell this is) over.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Apr. 4, 2013 at 3:48 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
.Nucking.Futs.
by on Apr. 4, 2013 at 3:50 PM
1 mom liked this
I am also a Horrible Wife because I hate when my Husband Toots and I can smell it.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
laranadtony
by Ruby Member on Apr. 4, 2013 at 3:50 PM
1 mom liked this

Here is the difference in you and a true evil stepmother.

You don't hate her. You see that she is a child. You admit you feel the same about your own kids sometimes.

MamaJ8329
by on Apr. 4, 2013 at 3:50 PM

Agreed. People really need to get off their high horses already....I'm an evil step mother too :)

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Apr. 4, 2013 at 3:50 PM
1 mom liked this

Oh god yes, you are an absolutely EVIL person

Kidding. People post shit like that on CM to get a rise out of people, IMO it's the judgemental assholes that are probably the worst parents out of everyone. They're projecting what they think the idol parents should be rather than being that parent themselves.

.Nucking.Futs.
by on Apr. 4, 2013 at 3:51 PM
1 mom liked this
I love my SD's. They're older so, I get to do all the teeny bopper shopping with them!! With my DD's Im still in the Carter era. And..... Dora. God, I hate Dora.

Quoting laranadtony:

Here is the difference in you and a true evil stepmother.

You don't hate her. You see that she is a child. You admit you feel the same about your own kids sometimes.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
scperdomo
by on Apr. 4, 2013 at 3:52 PM
Omg yes. Totally with you on that. That shit got old real quick.

Quoting .Nucking.Futs.:

I am also a Horrible Wife because I hate when my Husband Toots and I can smell it.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Apr. 4, 2013 at 3:52 PM

Im just as horrible..dont feel bad lol

.Nucking.Futs.
by on Apr. 4, 2013 at 3:53 PM
He better not ever hold the blanket over my head again. Ill break his nose next time.

Quoting scperdomo:

Omg yes. Totally with you on that. That shit got old real quick.

Quoting .Nucking.Futs.:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
.Nucking.Futs.
by on Apr. 4, 2013 at 3:54 PM
1 mom liked this
Just because I think something my SD does is "weird" doesnt mean I hate her. LOL. My DD is weird as shit. I own it. LOL.

Quoting MamaJ8329:

Agreed. People really need to get off their high horses already....I'm an evil step mother too :)

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
.Nucking.Futs.
by on Apr. 4, 2013 at 4:04 PM
Bump
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured