Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

If someone harmed or attempted to harm your child

Posted by on Apr. 4, 2013 at 3:48 PM
  • 109 Replies
1 mom liked this

Dh and I discussed this last night. I don't know that I would have the self control to not beat someone to a bloody pulp if they harmed or attempted to harm one of my children. As a matter of fact I truly think I could beat them within an inch of their life or, if they were enough of a threat, kill them and not feel any guilt or remorse about it. Of course, then I would be in trouble. But I really do think that there's something wrong with a parent who does not have these instincts when it comes to their children. How would you respond to someone trying to harm your child? What would your instinct be?

by on Apr. 4, 2013 at 3:48 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
AshleyPie
by on Apr. 4, 2013 at 3:50 PM
They would regret ever laying eyes on my child, because I would kill them. Nobody touches my kid. Ever.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Apr. 4, 2013 at 3:50 PM

If they were TRYING I would incapacitate them. If they HAD I would maim and kill them in an insane fit of rage.

garnet83
by on Apr. 4, 2013 at 3:53 PM

Glad I'm not the only one.

garnet83
by on Apr. 4, 2013 at 3:56 PM

BUMP!

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Apr. 4, 2013 at 3:58 PM

Taser them and call the police.

ahalpern831
by on Apr. 4, 2013 at 3:59 PM
I would either beat their ass or kill them, no questions asked.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Apr. 4, 2013 at 4:01 PM
Same. If it was an accident, I'd try to listen and forgive... But if it was intentional, hell will break loose... I would even go as far as telling his bio dad and his associates, who has no problem killing... Esp when it comes to kids.

Quoting Anonymous:

If they were TRYING I would incapacitate them. If they HAD I would maim and kill them in an insane fit of rage.

StephanieDLewis
by on Apr. 4, 2013 at 4:03 PM
I'm a mama bear when it comes to my babies. I'd kill someone if they harmed or tried to harm my cubs!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
kmt_771
by Bronze Member on Apr. 4, 2013 at 4:04 PM

I would come wthin an inch of killing them. Actually they would be lucky if I didn't kill them.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Apr. 4, 2013 at 4:07 PM
1 mom liked this
I do do unspeakable torturous things to them and make them regret their decision. And then I would let them die slowly. You don't mess with my children!
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)