Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

If you ever had to murder someone...EDIT**

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 41 Replies

Do you think you would get away with it???

lol.. ya i know that sounds crazy... and no i would never kill anyone, I am obsessed with crime shows though Criminal minds, law and order etc... I would love to go back to school and study criminal psychology and forensics.

I just read the news sometimes and am just dumbfounded that these people can be so stupid... ok kill your boyfriend, and just casually drag his ass out side and stick him in the garbage can in front of your house. That's a full proof plan right there.....

So if you were to ... do you think you could get away with it?

Awww at least im not alone, this is what i consider weird about me. I always see people killing other people and then they get caught because of something.. and i just say to myself well that was stupid!! You should have froze her before putting her through the wood chipper , than the blood wouldnt have splattered everywhere...

lol.. i know im sick... i dont know why i have these toughts, but seriouslly couldnt harm a fly...

Posted by Anonymous on Apr. 4, 2013 at 3:56 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
ChelseySpelsey
by Silver Member on Apr. 4, 2013 at 3:56 PM
No probably not.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Apr. 4, 2013 at 3:57 PM
4 moms liked this

Definitely.  I live in rural MO, there are all kinds of sinkholes and gorges and caves.  If all else fails.....pigs eat anything....even bones.  Muah ha ha ha ha!!1

mariesmama
by on Apr. 4, 2013 at 3:57 PM

no im not smart enough for that killing in self defence is a whole different ball game

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Apr. 4, 2013 at 3:57 PM

Probably not..but I'd make it a challenge! Lol

HaleyCovington
by Gold Member on Apr. 4, 2013 at 3:57 PM
Lol. I watch a lot of those shows too. I think if I was going to kill someone I'd spend months planning that shit so I don't get caught... I know I wouldn't do well in prison. Haha.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
flcowgrl23
by Platinum Member on Apr. 4, 2013 at 3:58 PM
Three years ago a girl ended up missing and her boyfriend just got convicted of 2nd degree murder even though they never found her. He would have been Scot free if he hadn't of messed up burning her car.

I would probably get caught.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
alf2651
by Gold Member on Apr. 4, 2013 at 3:58 PM

Probably not.

CafeMom Tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Apr. 4, 2013 at 3:59 PM

Be careful if they can prove you planned it than its premeditated... lol

Quoting HaleyCovington:

Lol. I watch a lot of those shows too. I think if I was going to kill someone I'd spend months planning that shit so I don't get caught... I know I wouldn't do well in prison. Haha.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Apr. 4, 2013 at 4:00 PM
5 moms liked this

Challenge ACCEPTED!

Rain2Rinse
by on Apr. 4, 2013 at 4:01 PM
If I have to kill somebody that would mean they attempted to harm me or mine. I'm not even going to attempt to hide it. I'm going to show up at the police station bloody as hell or something...
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)