Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Coke

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 20 Replies
My sister had apparently found some coke from some where and took it home. She doesn't do drugs and instead of being smart about it and flushing it she kept it to give it to my aunt who messes around with it every once in awhile.

When my husband had a experienced drugs in the past and I just found out that my sister asked him if it was good stuff or not. So my dh tasted some on his tongue.

To me he did drugs.

I'm so pissed and hurt because for one he never told me all this. I mean it is so wrong of him to sit there and hide this from me let alone actually "try" coke again.

I'm so angry it hurts and I feel my blood boiling. How should I handle this.
Posted by Anonymous on Apr. 4, 2013 at 6:51 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Cmgmqmmom
by Ruby Member on Apr. 4, 2013 at 6:52 PM
There are a whole lot of bad decisions going on here. I would agree with you. There was no reason for him to "try" it.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
banana-bear
by on Apr. 4, 2013 at 6:53 PM
Oh dear. That's pretty serious :o( that shit wouldn't fly with me. I hope y'all can resolve this.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Apr. 4, 2013 at 6:53 PM

WHAT?

mattiehatter
by Mary on Apr. 4, 2013 at 6:53 PM

I agree.

Quoting Cmgmqmmom:

There are a whole lot of bad decisions going on here. I would agree with you. There was no reason for him to "try" it.

punkasscanuck
by Bronze Member on Apr. 4, 2013 at 6:55 PM
3 moms liked this
For fuck sakes. It's not like he was face deep in hollywood piles of booger sugar here. Maybe you need a rip or two, might calm your tight ass down : )
Hahaha
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Apr. 4, 2013 at 6:55 PM

Get over it. He did not "do" drugs. If he would have put it up his nose or in his veins he would have done drugs. Consider it bad judgement.

elephantmamaof2
by Ruby Member on Apr. 4, 2013 at 6:56 PM
1 mom liked this

These people need some serious lessons lol. 1. Don't do coke. 2. If you're going to do coke, you probably shouldn't do anything that you "found". God knows what it really was! People who do drugs very seldomly misplace them lol

Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Apr. 4, 2013 at 6:57 PM
2 moms liked this

I personally wouldn't be upset. He only tasted it. It's not like he did a huge fat line.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Apr. 4, 2013 at 6:57 PM
2 moms liked this

Please make sure that high horse comes to a complete and full stop before you get off.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 5 on Apr. 4, 2013 at 6:57 PM

Because cocaine is known for its calming properties. Smh.

Quoting punkasscanuck:

For fuck sakes. It's not like he was face deep in hollywood piles of booger sugar here. Maybe you need a rip or two, might calm your tight ass down : )
Hahaha

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)