Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

well that was awkward

Posted by on Apr. 4, 2013 at 7:18 PM
  • 74 Replies
1 mom liked this
Dh had to take me to the urgent care this afternoon. I cracked a tooth today and I was in a lot of pain. Called my dentist who can't see me till Tuesday. The girl said go to the er or urgent care and ask for an antibiotic to keep infection out and something for the pain till I can get in on Tuesday.

So I get there and taken to a room, the Dr comes in and was talking to my boobs, yup, my.boobs, now benefit of the doubt, he could have been reading my tattoo, but uhh how long does it take to read four names? Ok, he was tatted so he could have been admiring the work? I mentioned that Ronny at Atomic did it. He then quit looking, that leads me to think it was my boobs and not my art he was looking at. Ok whatever.

Then, I am given my prescriptions and am walking out to leave when a male nurse comes up next to me with a wheel chair. , he says "go on hun, I won't run over you, I promise and I don't make promises often" I say ya and I bet you don't bite either. He gets this ear to ear grin and and says "only if you want me to"

O.o really?

I don't get hit on like EVER so it was kinda awkward.

I didn't know what to say to him, I kinda laughed and kept walking.

How do you handle getting hit on?
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Apr. 4, 2013 at 7:18 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Trixi.VonLace
by on Apr. 4, 2013 at 7:25 PM
Bump
ambcortez
by on Apr. 4, 2013 at 7:27 PM

I get hit on by Walmart creepers. I tell them a different name, that I'm a lesbian, and walk away.

zombiemommy7
by Silver Member on Apr. 4, 2013 at 7:27 PM
I wouldnt have taken it too seriously. Probably would have just laughed it off.
almondpigeon
by Ruby Member on Apr. 4, 2013 at 7:28 PM
2 moms liked this
I never leave the house without my 5 kids....trust me, no one hits on a chubby girl with 5 kids
sfkdny
by Platinum Member on Apr. 4, 2013 at 7:28 PM

take it as a compliment and keep it moving

GhettoKoolAide
by Lighthouse Blues on Apr. 4, 2013 at 7:30 PM
What happens is I don't notice until after the fact unless its slap me across the face obvious. It's actually quite funny how I don't pick up on it. But then again I'm not of the mindset that I'm "flirt worthy".
ACDC_fan
by on Apr. 4, 2013 at 7:31 PM

depends on how they approach me.
If they are not creepy, I say I am flattered but I am also married lol.
If they cross the line I either act like a crazy bitch, tell them to fuck off, or get really loud about how perverted they are. 

RaynesMommy07
by Ruby Member on Apr. 4, 2013 at 7:31 PM
Take it as a compliment and move along my merry way.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Apr. 4, 2013 at 7:32 PM
This post kind of made me sad. I can't remember the last time I got hit on :/ Then again I never go out and am always with the kiddos. Dang I would be excited to get hit on lol
armywifey26
by Krissy on Apr. 4, 2013 at 7:33 PM
2 moms liked this

It's your own fault. That is what you get for having such amazing titties. Gotta live with the consequences. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)