Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions
Dh had to take me to the urgent care this afternoon. I cracked a tooth today and I was in a lot of pain. Called my dentist who can't see me till Tuesday. The girl said go to the er or urgent care and ask for an antibiotic to keep infection out and something for the pain till I can get in on Tuesday.

So I get there and taken to a room, the Dr comes in and was talking to my boobs, yup, my.boobs, now benefit of the doubt, he could have been reading my tattoo, but uhh how long does it take to read four names? Ok, he was tatted so he could have been admiring the work? I mentioned that Ronny at Atomic did it. He then quit looking, that leads me to think it was my boobs and not my art he was looking at. Ok whatever.

Then, I am given my prescriptions and am walking out to leave when a male nurse comes up next to me with a wheel chair. , he says "go on hun, I won't run over you, I promise and I don't make promises often" I say ya and I bet you don't bite either. He gets this ear to ear grin and and says "only if you want me to"

O.o really?

I don't get hit on like EVER so it was kinda awkward.

I didn't know what to say to him, I kinda laughed and kept walking.

How do you handle getting hit on?
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Apr. 4, 2013 at 7:18 PM
Replies (71-74):
IamMex11
by JorgematoTM on Apr. 5, 2013 at 7:17 AM

ok wait Trixie....YOU don't get hit on often? or YOU don't realize when your getting hit on? I find it hard to believe that you don't get hit on on a DAILY................

RissyLee
by Platinum Member on Apr. 5, 2013 at 7:19 AM
I'm oblivious to if I'm getting hit on lol
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
.ChiMama.
by Gold Member on Apr. 5, 2013 at 7:20 AM
I flash my amazing rings at them. I don't get hit on often either. I usually get hit on by older creep men. Just cuz in fat doesn't mean I'm desperate.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
thenameshailie
by Emerald Member on Apr. 5, 2013 at 7:22 AM

I smile and flirt right on back ;)

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN