Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

What race makes the best DH?

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post

Poll

Question: What race makes the best DH?

Options:

Asian

American Indian

Black

Hispanic

Middle Eastern

White

other race

Only group members can vote in this poll.

Total Votes: 43

View Results

Just wondering, I have heard people say Hispanic men make the best husbands, personally, I think that if crap but I was wondering what people think on here. Obviously, there is not right or wrong, I just want to see the opinions.

Posted by Anonymous on Apr. 4, 2013 at 8:35 PM
Replies (11-20):
Rosebud27aj
by Amanda on Apr. 4, 2013 at 8:41 PM

To me....each race has good dh and bad dh...

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Apr. 4, 2013 at 8:41 PM

Sometimes it does though, not always but a lot of the time it depends on how they were raised which often depends on their race or culture

Quoting tifbrown:

What a ridiculous question. I don't think race has anything to do with it.

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Apr. 4, 2013 at 8:41 PM
My Italian husband is the BOmb baby.
BrighteyedAsh
by Ashley on Apr. 4, 2013 at 8:42 PM
The best race there is!

Quoting Melissa_4:

The faithful, gainfully employeed, romantic, Mr. Fix-it kind. 

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
chalisa0
by Ruby Member on Apr. 4, 2013 at 8:43 PM

What a ridiculous question.  My white husband is awesome.  So are husbands of every other race-certainly.  (BTW, my sister's ex-husband was Hispanic/Cuban-and he was a horrible husband.)  The best husband is one who is loving and faithful and considerate.  They come in all races.

MalakbelLacuna
by on Apr. 4, 2013 at 8:44 PM
neither have I
do you think there is something wrong with us?!

Quoting mich.el.le:

I don't have any idea. I haven't tried all of the flavors.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
HistoryNutty
by Ruby Member on Apr. 4, 2013 at 8:44 PM
Hey now, my husband is a total supporter of birth control! He helps out around the house and he even cooks on the weekends. And he loves taking are of the kiddo, except diaper duty. I get diaper duty.

It's all a matter of how they're brought up.

Quoting Anonymous:

I was engaged to a Hispanic man and let's just say I am glad I never married him. He and all the men in his family are lazy, they work but just enough to say they work, even if it's not enough for their family then they expect their wives to make a nice comfortable home for them out of the peanuts they make all while waiting on them hand and foot, tending to all the kids and staying hot, while popping out a kid every couple of years because they don't use BC

Quoting Anonymous:

I married one and trust me it's not true! Mine is good in bed but that's about it!

BrighteyedAsh
by Ashley on Apr. 4, 2013 at 8:45 PM
Mine is a mix of mexican and white...

I don't think race plays a part in it. If they're sweet, loving, helpful, attractive, have aspirations, and are overall compatible.
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Apr. 4, 2013 at 8:45 PM

Yep! They don't care about their homes or raising their child to be better then them. It's like they are fine to be average (in my experience).

Quoting Anonymous:

I was engaged to a Hispanic man and let's just say I am glad I never married him. He and all the men in his family are lazy, they work but just enough to say they work, even if it's not enough for their family then they expect their wives to make a nice comfortable home for them out of the peanuts they make all while waiting on them hand and foot, tending to all the kids and staying hot, while popping out a kid every couple of years because they don't use BC

Quoting Anonymous:

I married one and trust me it's not true! Mine is good in bed but that's about it!

tifbrown
by on Apr. 4, 2013 at 8:45 PM

It is one of many contributing factors. But, to base a husbands value souly based on his race isn't capturing the whole picture. 

Quoting Anonymous:

Sometimes it does though, not always but a lot of the time it depends on how they were raised which often depends on their race or culture

Quoting tifbrown:

What a ridiculous question. I don't think race has anything to do with it.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)