Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Your Teen is Pregnant! Suck it up Butter CUP!

Posted by on Apr. 4, 2013 at 8:39 PM
  • 210 Replies
10 moms liked this

No you may not force her to abort. No you may not kick her out. SHE IS STILL YOUR DEPENDENT. You are now required to raise her and her kid (your granddaughter). No you may not treat her like a child and allow her to continue to have sex. Yes you must accept that she is now 13 and all grown up. Suck it up butter cup!

~~~~~         =^..^=        ~~~~~
I'm not the cat lady type. I'm more like an actual cat. I want affection when I want it and on my own terms. The rest of the time I want to claw out your eyes and piss in your shoes.  

It's wrong to be a bully with one exception. It's ok to bully those you THINK are a bully.

by on Apr. 4, 2013 at 8:39 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Live.and.love
by on Apr. 4, 2013 at 8:39 PM

AMEN!!!!! 

thetrollcat
by Meow on Apr. 4, 2013 at 8:40 PM

:)

Quoting Live.and.love:

AMEN!!!!! 

I'm not the cat lady type. I'm more like an actual cat. I want affection when I want it and on my own terms. The rest of the time I want to claw out your eyes and piss in your shoes.  

It's wrong to be a bully with one exception. It's ok to bully those you THINK are a bully.

godsgirl26
by on Apr. 4, 2013 at 8:40 PM
I wouldn't be a happy momma if that was my daughter.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
thetrollcat
by Meow on Apr. 4, 2013 at 8:41 PM

oh that is our future! be prepared for it! Young mommies today becoming the new mommies of teens, lots of sex, STD, and pregnancies :)

Quoting godsgirl26:

I wouldn't be a happy momma if that was my daughter.

alexsmomaubrys2
by Ruby Member on Apr. 4, 2013 at 8:41 PM
2 moms liked this

I wouldn't force anything on my daughter if she were pregnant. I would highly encourage an abortion though. If she decided to keep the baby we would be supportive and help her so she could finish her education and go to college to make a good life for her and her child.

Abortion my 1st choice

Adoption my 2nd choice

Keeping my 3rd choice

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickersAlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

melschlegs
by on Apr. 4, 2013 at 8:41 PM

Fact.

Live.and.love
by on Apr. 4, 2013 at 8:41 PM
1 mom liked this

"You just had a baby at 13 hunny, you deserve to be a teen the majority of the time. Go out and get drunk and try to use a rubber this time. Ok?" :)

Quoting thetrollcat:

Quoting Live.and.love:

AMEN!!!!! 

Crafty8852
by Silver Member on Apr. 4, 2013 at 8:42 PM
I wouldn't be too thrilled either, but life happens. Gotta roll with the punches...
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Apr. 4, 2013 at 8:42 PM
1 mom liked this
She wouldn't bring that baby home to my house to raise.
thetrollcat
by Meow on Apr. 4, 2013 at 8:42 PM

Exactly and dont worry about raising the baby, we will do it for ya :)

Quoting Live.and.love:

"You just had a baby at 13 hunny, you deserve to be a teen the majority of the time. Go out and get drunk and try to use a rubber this time. Ok?" :)

Quoting thetrollcat:

Quoting Live.and.love:

AMEN!!!!! 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)