Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Suicide

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 8 Replies
I don't want to to actually kill myself but I just can't deal right now. I want to know what happiness and joy feels like. I just want the pain to stop. I want my medicine to start working. I want to stop thinking about cutting myself. I feel like such a kid because I just want my mom to hold me while I cry. :( I feel so unloved and unwanted.
Posted by Anonymous on Apr. 4, 2013 at 9:03 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
zomgkerrie
by Geek Goddess on Apr. 4, 2013 at 9:06 PM

Oh honey, are you the OP that posted about being bipolar and just starting the meds? regardless if that was you or not, If  you are feeling this way  you need you think about checking yourself into a hospital. You want to be there for your children-and these feelings will pass. It's the depression and the illness and sadness talking-not  you. If you have a Therapist see if you can call them-mine takes emergency calls. Call a friend to sit with you and be there. call the Suicide Hotline for help. There is help and support there for you. I promise! I have been in your shoes! PM if you want to talk, honey! <3

Sharell8710
by Gold Member on Apr. 4, 2013 at 9:09 PM
((((Hugs)))) please find help and stay strong. You will get through this. I'm praying for you mama!
Sarafinn2012
by on Apr. 4, 2013 at 9:10 PM

I am sorry you feel this way. The past is the past, you can not change it. The future is bright and bountiful. Hold on to that. You have much to live for and many reasons to keep going. I am assuming you have a kid, or kids since you are on cafemom. They love you, they need you, they want you in their lives. Push through it for them and you'll find yourself. For now, find a hobby to keep your mind occupied. Find a friend to lean on, at the park, the library, the school, church. If you have a really little one, join a mommy and me class. Put together a puzzle, do crosswords, crossstitch, knit, crochet, scrapbook, sew, take a walk, do yoga, exercise, clean a closet or your cupboards, paint, draw, swim, read the bible, read the dictionary, journal. Absorb yourself in something useful...or tedious for that matter. It will help. AND remember. You are loved and wanted and needed more than you could ever realize. :)

hddcooper
by on Apr. 4, 2013 at 9:12 PM
I'm so sorry you are feeling so bad. Hugs for you. You will get thru this. Be strong. More hugs.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Francess33
by on Apr. 4, 2013 at 9:32 PM

I'm so sorry to hear this :(

My kids kept me going when I was feeling like you are. I didn't want to kill myself, I just wanted to feel better and not be in this deep, dark place anymore. Things will get better. Find that one thought that keeps you going and cling to it! <3

Rust.n.Gears
by on Apr. 4, 2013 at 9:35 PM
I get it. I want my passion to stop. I would rather be crippled. This is when i take a long shower.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Rust.n.Gears
by on Apr. 4, 2013 at 9:36 PM
When you are upset just imagine a t~rex making a bed !
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
teal_phoenix
by on Apr. 4, 2013 at 9:37 PM

(((hugs))))

Are you seeing anyone now? That is a lot to take on:(

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured