Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Possible Serial Killer On The Loose? Anyone Hear About This?

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 14 Replies
This was taken from the TMJ4 chanel 4 news site for Milwaukee, Wisconsin. There have been some crazy deaths over the past few years here in milwaukee, and other close states as well. All involving young college age men who disappear after having a few drinks with friends. Then they all of a sudden turn up in the river close to where they disappeared from. Witnesses and cameras confirm that they weren't drinking a lot, but somehow when they are found their BAC is extremely high. On a lot of the drownings, they find a smiley face symbol with horns somewhere near where the body is found. Theres been over 40 bodies found in this was over the last few years.

Something doesn't sit right with me. The authorities are saying they're all accidental drownings and not investigating. But that doesn't seem right to me, and others are questioning it too.

Have any of you heard about this? What are your thoughts?

Serial Killer Drowning College Men?

By Lauren LeamanczykARCHIVED CONTENT(17) | COMMENTS MORE SHARING SERVICESSHARE EMAIL PRINT

Waukesha County native Matt Kruziki was found dead in East Dubuque, Iowa.Image by tmj4.comNEW YORK - Two detectives say they believe serial killers are targeting college aged men around the country. The retired New York City police officers have looked into 40 cases, including some of the suspicious Wisconsin cases. Eight young men have been found drowned in Wisconsin in the last decade, many in La Crosse. Thus far, police have ruled all the deaths accidental. Others have been found dead in the Mississippi River or other bodies of water in Iowa and Minnesota. One of the cases is Matt Kruziki. The Waukesha County native was found dead in East Dubuque, Iowa. His father, former Waukesha County Sheriff and U.S. Marshall Bill Kruziki, always felt there were unanswered questions. "Until we have all the answers, close all the doors, like I've always said, I don't think we'll ever be satisfied," Kruziki said. The detectives believe these cases may be related to deaths in 11 states. They say markings left at the scenes prove that link. In at least five states, Kevin Gannon says a smiley face with devil horns was painted or drawn near the spot where the men went in the water. An even more eerie coincidence may tie Kruziki's death to another case. Gannon says among other markings found at the scene of a drowning in Michigan was the word "sinsiniwa." It didn't make sense to detectives until Kruziki's body was found. He was last seen on Sinsiniwa Avenue in East Dubuque. "Oh my God! How can that word be written somewhere at a crime scene 450 miles away and not be related?" said Bill Kruziki. He's convinced a murderer is on the loose. Kruziki wants the FBI to reopen many of the drowning investigations. The Chief of Police in La Crosse issued a statement saying they are always looking at new, relevant information. At this point, however he does not believe the La Crosse drownings are linked to any other deaths.
Posted by Anonymous on Apr. 4, 2013 at 10:38 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Apr. 4, 2013 at 10:40 PM

There are a large number of active serial killers every day in the U.S.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Apr. 4, 2013 at 10:42 PM
Well yes I know this. But its just baffling that there isn't any kind of investigating going into this at all. 40 bodies in a few years can't all be coincidence.

Quoting Anonymous:

There are a large number of active serial killers every day in the U.S.

ACDC_fan
by on Apr. 4, 2013 at 10:45 PM
1 mom liked this

I have seriously been following these drowning (cough cough) deaths for a few years now. I am addicted to all things serial killer and true crime- the similarities in all these cases definitely caught my eye.
I live in Illinois, so they are big talk around here.

Personally I would not be surprised. 

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Apr. 4, 2013 at 10:46 PM

Yes!  There was one in Minneapolis/St. Paul around 2002 or '03.  When they found the college boy, he was lodged against a pillar of the 3rd street bridge right outside my office window.  =/  It was sad and scary at the same time.  Then there was another one in Wisconsin...Madison, I think.

Jessica518
by on Apr. 4, 2013 at 10:49 PM
Thats weird theres no investigation.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Apr. 4, 2013 at 10:52 PM
There's been a bunch of them here in Wisconsin. Mostly in milwaukee and lacrosse. Its so sad. Its been at least one a year it seems like here in Wisconsin. Not sure if it's related but a young college age woman was found by train tracks in lacrosse a few weeks ago. She was working at the bar and had only two drinks the entire night. She left the bar without her purse and her phone was stolen. Her credit cards and DL were found scattered on the ground by her body, her shoes were off. Her BAC was VERY high some how and they said there was no foul play. Ummmm that doesn't seem right AT ALL.

Quoting Anonymous:

Yes!  There was one in Minneapolis/St. Paul around 2002 or '03.  When they found the college boy, he was lodged against a pillar of the 3rd street bridge right outside my office window.  =/  It was sad and scary at the same time.  Then there was another one in Wisconsin...Madison, I think.

OompaLover6969
by on Apr. 4, 2013 at 10:55 PM
I'm less than 30 minutes from Madison. There have been TWO "accidental" college male drownings in Whitewater, Wi. In the past year. :( Though, the one body was found in a storage unit & though drowining was suggested as a cause of death. He wasn't found in the river. :/

I agree that the similarities are very suspicious.

It makes me wonder if they've been at all tested for anal rape? I know this seems demented to say, but seriously.... Its rare that a serial killer chooses a male (able to fight back) kind of victim, unless he finds some sick pleasure in making a male become scared & "submissive" (which is typically linked to a sexual pleasure). Kwim?

So sad for the families who don't have answers & truth about their loved-one's deaths! :(
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Apr. 4, 2013 at 10:57 PM

Maybe the one I'm thinking from WI was LaCrosse.  It's been some time ago.  But, the one in Mpls really freaked me out because we watched them pull him from the river from our conference room window.  =(

Quoting Anonymous:

There's been a bunch of them here in Wisconsin. Mostly in milwaukee and lacrosse. Its so sad. Its been at least one a year it seems like here in Wisconsin. Not sure if it's related but a young college age woman was found by train tracks in lacrosse a few weeks ago. She was working at the bar and had only two drinks the entire night. She left the bar without her purse and her phone was stolen. Her credit cards and DL were found scattered on the ground by her body, her shoes were off. Her BAC was VERY high some how and they said there was no foul play. Ummmm that doesn't seem right AT ALL.

Quoting Anonymous:

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Apr. 4, 2013 at 11:04 PM
1 mom liked this
You know who I am... I live a out 30 min from youuuuuuu :)

You Know I never thought of that. It could be a possibility. I was so sad to hear they found the body of Nick Wilcox. Same situation as all the others. Although I am curious as to who the guy in the red shirt was he was last seen with. Hes gotta know SOMETHING and I can't understand why they are not looking for him to talk to him and see what he knows. SOMETHING is going on. I rarely ever go to milwaukee, and I'm not a guy, but it makes me not want to go down there even more. Lol

Quoting OompaLover6969:

I'm less than 30 minutes from Madison. There have been TWO "accidental" college male drownings in Whitewater, Wi. In the past year. :( Though, the one body was found in a storage unit & though drowining was suggested as a cause of death. He wasn't found in the river. :/

I agree that the similarities are very suspicious.

It makes me wonder if they've been at all tested for anal rape? I know this seems demented to say, but seriously.... Its rare that a serial killer chooses a male (able to fight back) kind of victim, unless he finds some sick pleasure in making a male become scared & "submissive" (which is typically linked to a sexual pleasure). Kwim?

So sad for the families who don't have answers & truth about their loved-one's deaths! :(
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Apr. 4, 2013 at 11:05 PM
That is so sad, and I would have been freaked out too! :(

Quoting Anonymous:

Maybe the one I'm thinking from WI was LaCrosse.  It's been some time ago.  But, the one in Ppls really freaked me out because we watched them pull him from the river from our conference room window.  =(

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Anonymous:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN