Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

I knowingly poison my kids...

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post

Poll

Question: Do you feed your kids junk food?

Options:

Yes

Sometimes

Never

Only group members can vote in this poll.

Total Votes: 1022

View Results

So I have been doing all kinds of research on processed food and the terrible additives in them. For example, Kraft Mac and Cheese uses additives linked to hyperactivity and other crazy health problems, but tonight I fed my kids processed pizza because I was too tired to cook.

I FEEL so guilty for not making sure my kids are eating organic, healthy, non-processed choices all the time, but working full-time and being the only parent at home quite often I don't have the time and energy.

Do you knowingly feed your kids crap that is bad for them?

Posted by Anonymous on Apr. 4, 2013 at 10:47 PM
Replies (361-367):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 58 on Apr. 7, 2013 at 4:38 AM
1 mom liked this

im pretty strict as far as sugar (candy, soda, little debbie lol) goes but quick easy box food? screw it. 

jeweldragons
by on Apr. 7, 2013 at 5:09 AM
We are TTC but I want to start cooking from scratch. Junk every once in a while isn't going to kil anyone.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 59 on Apr. 7, 2013 at 5:14 AM

I cant offord organic and sometimes it makes me sick when I feed my kids. We do eat all fresh and homemade foods no boxs, cans, or bags.

LexiNCadensMom
by New Member on Apr. 7, 2013 at 8:23 AM
1 mom liked this
Same here 'mommytofaith'! I have lived 29 good years and my parents fed me mac n cheese, we were aloud to eat sweets and such but in moderation. My kids will grow up the same!

Quoting -Mommy2Faith-:

junk food as in sweets and sodas no. junk food as in frozen dinners mac n cheese fake taters corn dogs hot dogs you bet ya! it never killed me!!!

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
kissesxoxo8882
by Gold Member on Apr. 7, 2013 at 11:17 AM
A lot of parts of México are just like any other country but where i Live it is safe i feel safer here then in the usa

Quoting Anonymous:

Really, I always thought of Mexico as a very crime ridden poverty struck country. Not meaning to offend just wondering what's really like there. Do you feel safe?   

Quoting kissesxoxo8882:

No i am not mexican but my husband is.

we moved here for inmigración reasons.

I love living in México!

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting kissesxoxo8882:

I used to but now that we have moved to México almost everything is fresh from the market.

Stupid question, but are you Mexican? If not, why did you move there and how is it working out for you?

(We randomly considered this option once upon a time so I'm curious.)

momof35219
by Bronze Member on Apr. 8, 2013 at 1:25 AM
I don't think she is talking about that stuff as food wise..lol

Quoting TigressLily:

They sell cigarettes & alcohol.............

Quoting Anonymous:

I do if it was that bad they wouldnt sell It. My opinion

witchybabymomma
by Bronze Member on Apr. 9, 2013 at 11:49 AM

I sure do

Would love not only to feed my son organic, but myself as well. Unfortunately a wee of trying to do that would decimate my food budget for the month.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)