Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

I knowingly poison my kids...

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 367 Replies
1 mom liked this

Poll

Question: Do you feed your kids junk food?

Options:

Yes

Sometimes

Never

Only group members can vote in this poll.

Total Votes: 1022

View Results

So I have been doing all kinds of research on processed food and the terrible additives in them. For example, Kraft Mac and Cheese uses additives linked to hyperactivity and other crazy health problems, but tonight I fed my kids processed pizza because I was too tired to cook.

I FEEL so guilty for not making sure my kids are eating organic, healthy, non-processed choices all the time, but working full-time and being the only parent at home quite often I don't have the time and energy.

Do you knowingly feed your kids crap that is bad for them?

Posted by Anonymous on Apr. 4, 2013 at 10:47 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
MorganTho
by Silver Member on Apr. 4, 2013 at 10:49 PM
3 moms liked this
At least 80% healthy whole and organic (if available). Sometimes my Dd does get Mac n cheese, fries, or a small handful of M&Ms
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Apr. 4, 2013 at 10:49 PM
9 moms liked this
I do if it was that bad they wouldnt sell It. My opinion
Hannahluvsdogs
by Ruby Member on Apr. 4, 2013 at 10:50 PM
21 moms liked this

Everything in moderation. Eating junk once in a while isn't going to cause crazy health problems.

tennisgal
by on Apr. 4, 2013 at 10:50 PM
1 mom liked this

Well we got Pizza Hut book-it lunches today...so yes, sometimes. The boys don't usually like eating out, except for pizza, but no I don't buy junk food or convenience foods. I do love to bake, so it's not like my boys never chow down on giant chocolate chip cookies. They are just ones I made at home. 

Try doing some extra cooking on the weekends or simply doubling your dinner and freezing the extras. 

MrsDavidB25
by Stacey on Apr. 4, 2013 at 10:50 PM
7 moms liked this

Yes. Sometimes they have crap like fruity pebbles. Sue me.

mommy_me
by ~The Three B's~ on Apr. 4, 2013 at 10:52 PM
8 moms liked this
Sometimes its too dam hard. Sometimes you don't have the money. The may i see it, your kids are fed loved and have a roof over their heads. Better than the alternative
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Apr. 4, 2013 at 10:53 PM
I buy my kids chips soda candy chocolates . But that doesnt mean I give them every day. Once in a while wont hurt. Besides my parents when I was small they gave me all those kinds of stuff. Im healthy not overweigh pretty good.
kissesxoxo8882
by Gold Member on Apr. 4, 2013 at 10:54 PM
4 moms liked this
I used to but now that we have moved to México almost everything is fresh from the market.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Krystle21
by Silver Member on Apr. 4, 2013 at 10:55 PM
Sometimes
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
AnastasiaKorsh
by on Apr. 4, 2013 at 10:55 PM
7 moms liked this

Sometimes. Things that are done once in a while will not kill them. It must be tiring to be worried about everything in food all the time. I'd be a mess.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)