Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

I just found out my DH has been cheating with his married co worker so I...

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post

switched his 'viarex' dick enhancement cream with Ben Gay!

Tomorrow afternoon the kids and I are GONE! I found out via him leaving his email open that he has been sleeping with his co worker at his new job for over 3 months now. This past week when he said over time was mandatory he has been going to the hotel to meet his MARRIED co worker. I am going to print and then forward all of their emails to her husband as well as my divorce attorney. After 6 years and two beautiful little daughters he throws it all away.. :(

Posted by Anonymous on Apr. 5, 2013 at 12:04 AM
Replies (31-40):
msalice_21
by Platinum Member on Apr. 5, 2013 at 12:39 AM
I'm sorry mama. *hugs*
MeridaMomma4
by Member on Apr. 5, 2013 at 12:40 AM
Are you going to confront him? Make him leave so you don't have to uproot your kids
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 10 on Apr. 5, 2013 at 12:40 AM

I was the other woman in a similar case, though I had worked with him for 5 years before the affair. He stilled loved his wife and over 20 years later is still with her. He was just sleeping with me out of boredom and because I was interested in him.

You may be able to save your marriage. I would give him one more chance. Sometimes men do stupid stuff like this. I wouldn't give him TWO chances, though.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 11 on Apr. 5, 2013 at 12:42 AM

Tried that doesn't work unless he leaves it on for over 5 minutes!!

Qriting eve210:

Oh wow, never thought of that lol

Quoting Anonymous:

Did you also add nair to his shampoo?

Tay06
by Silver Member on Apr. 5, 2013 at 12:44 AM

I'm sorry.  I don't really know why some people are being so rude in the comments, but if this is real, I hope everything works out for you and your daughters.  You deserve someone who deserves you!

SageAdvice
by on Apr. 5, 2013 at 12:48 AM

I'm betting he left it open on purpose. I'd make him leave. If you leave in the divorce he can stay you abandoned the house and marriage. That can hurt you in the financial settlement when the divorce is finalized. Stupid I know since he's the one who cheated, but still it's happened to 2 of my friends.

I'm so sorry you are hurting, and having to go through this. I hope everything turns out OK.

Good Luck.

Some times you just have to punt the ball.
gabrielsmommy04
by on Apr. 5, 2013 at 12:53 AM

if you have already contacted a divorce  attorney the first thing they would have told you would be to stay in the house and make him leave.  the last thing your kids need is to be taken out of their home when so many other changes are taking place. and he can also use it agiandt you for custody if you move amd claim you cant provide a stable home. ive seen it happem thats why i said a divorce attorney will tell you  to stay,

eve210
by Platinum Member on Apr. 5, 2013 at 1:15 AM
Lol you ladies are crazy!

Quoting Anonymous:

Tried that doesn't work unless he leaves it on for over 5 minutes!!

Qriting eve210:

Oh wow, never thought of that lol

Quoting Anonymous:

Did you also add nair to his shampoo?

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 12 on Apr. 5, 2013 at 1:15 AM
Hugs
Anonymous
by Anonymous 13 on Apr. 5, 2013 at 1:24 AM
Most of these stupid bitches think you may be a troll. I hope you are not, and I am so sorry if you aren't. Loose the pos! You can and will do better! I should be taking my own advise lol! Gl to you mama!
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)