Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

I just found out my DH has been cheating with his married co worker so I...

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post

switched his 'viarex' dick enhancement cream with Ben Gay!

Tomorrow afternoon the kids and I are GONE! I found out via him leaving his email open that he has been sleeping with his co worker at his new job for over 3 months now. This past week when he said over time was mandatory he has been going to the hotel to meet his MARRIED co worker. I am going to print and then forward all of their emails to her husband as well as my divorce attorney. After 6 years and two beautiful little daughters he throws it all away.. :(

Posted by Anonymous on Apr. 5, 2013 at 12:04 AM
Replies (51-60):
ilovemykids732
by on Apr. 5, 2013 at 1:44 AM
My foot is asleep... it's more exciting than your post...
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 14 on Apr. 5, 2013 at 5:31 AM
1 mom liked this
Whatever you put your information on a public forum! You stated exactly what your life was you were the "other" women sleeping around with a married man! Karma will one day get ya good luck with your life "now" lol...

Quoting Anonymous:

Wow...will you give my horoscope, too? You have no idea how my life was or is now. LOL You are SO wrong! This post isn't about ME, it is about OP, so I'll leave it at that.

Quoting Anonymous:

Women like you are horrible trashy ladies ... You knowing he was married should have never slept with him. It is wrong on so many levels! People who cheat with you will cheat in you. So with that saying I am guessing you have no loyalty in any relationships. Good luck in your future!

Quoting Anonymous:

I was the other woman in a similar case, though I had worked with him for 5 years before the affair. He stilled loved his wife and over 20 years later is still with her. He was just sleeping with me out of boredom and because I was interested in him.

You may be able to save your marriage. I would give him one more chance. Sometimes men do stupid stuff like this. I wouldn't give him TWO chances, though.

Allinorder
by Gold Member on Apr. 5, 2013 at 5:34 AM

This please

Quoting Nicoleb9:

Copy and paste some of the emails. I bet they're interesting.

Sunshine257
by on Apr. 5, 2013 at 5:40 AM
I am sorry you are going through this. Good luck.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
20Keller12
by on Apr. 5, 2013 at 5:57 AM
2 moms liked this
Haha also refill his lube with superglue. *evil cackle*
Mychele
by Ruby Member on Apr. 5, 2013 at 6:44 AM
1 mom liked this
I have to stop reading these posts. They are triggers and leave me in a bad mood all day. Ugh.
Mychele
by Ruby Member on Apr. 5, 2013 at 6:44 AM
Good luck in whatever you do OP.
Ann7227
by on Apr. 5, 2013 at 6:45 AM

I just filed from my cheating husband . So good luck !!! You can do it. 

Anonymous
by Anonymous 17 on Apr. 5, 2013 at 6:52 AM

I agree with this. He doesn't care about his piece of ass on the side. I'm sure he loves you. Guys sometimes think with their dicks. Maybe try to work things out. 

Quoting Anonymous:

I was the other woman in a similar case, though I had worked with him for 5 years before the affair. He stilled loved his wife and over 20 years later is still with her. He was just sleeping with me out of boredom and because I was interested in him.

You may be able to save your marriage. I would give him one more chance. Sometimes men do stupid stuff like this. I wouldn't give him TWO chances, though.

SadeAyosmom
by on Apr. 5, 2013 at 7:10 AM

im sorry :(

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)